Reviews for Silent Storm
APatriot'sHonor chapter 1 . 1/31
One of the first
I like that name, godschildshipping.
Good luck. Fellow shipper
snowbunny chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hi,
Great story loved it I like Annabeth but I have to say I love Thalia. I've never read the books soo just asking is Thalia bad or good because in the movie she's good. Just asking, good story keep up the good work.
annabetheverdeen7dobby chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
It was really good. I personally don't ship Percy/Thalia, and I was thinking about reading it or not, and I decided to give it a chance. This is a great and very deep story. I love this fic, which is saying something since I don't like the pairing. I like it because your writing is so powerful. And the fact that you were able to type it in one afternoon shows what you could potentionally do if you had more time. Keep writing!
Lord Jace chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I can't believe I didn't review this series the last time I read it. Way back when I did so, it was one of the early fics that got me into this pairing, so I have to thank you for that!

Lord Jace
redeyesofhell chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It sounds more like Thalia and Percy and onesided Percybeth great story though
DiggySimmonsWife2011 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I loved it!
emolion chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
wonderful story, i loved how the words seemed to flow together and well i have to saw this is a work of art. i loved it so much! :)
dreamcatcherinthemoonlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I feel so sorry for Annabeth! Please, if you somehow have any ideas, how you could continue this, do it! I love it!
goingmywaydoll chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Just wondering how is this percabeth?
Nicolette May Summers chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
What i did wen I read this was read it as if i was annabeth and pictured everything in my head. I actually cried. That's a sad ending. I would die if i had to see my one true love get married to my best friend
jazzstfu chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
DAMMIT.

Now I feel like punching Thalia in the mouth.

But she was so icky! All dainty and daffodil-y.

But it was great! I loved Percy's point of view.

'Oh, yeah. That's right. I had eighty-three.'

xD
Keyless and Lost chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I liked the story although at times I was confused.
Lady Abracadabra chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
whoa!

o_o
l chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
sick!
Percabeth 7092 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
seriously it was good maybe now you can make a godchildshipping story thats m for percy and thalia