Reviews for Phase
bklover08 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Wow, this is really intense! I like it though! I will finish up in the next few days - Thanks for sharing! ;)
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 4 . 7/4/2010
really, really good story!
melstewarthm chapter 4 . 1/17/2009
This got me so twittered I had to go eat a pop tart! Very well written!
melstewarthm chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
Wow.

Poor Jake.

Poor Jessica.

sheesh, what a bad time to imprint!

I'm not sure how to respond to the responses (lol) you send in response ;) to my reviews but I really like your stories, the writing style, everything!

Kudos!
melstewarthm chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Well poop. Damn Jake, what were you thinking?
melstewarthm chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
What? NO! Not Jake! It must be a mistake! I bet that weasel Mike has something to do with this! Humph!
MickeyandMinnie chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Great ending! As I am typing through my tears, I have to tell you that while you may not like Jacob, you have nailed his character perfectly! Kudos! Stupid young werewolf! If he was older he might have been able to control his impulses and not ruined his life by killing Jessica, his imprint. Things could have turned out so differently...if only. Unfortunately, real life tends to end up with many if onlys. Looking forward to your next story! BTW, if you have a chance I would love to hear your perspective of the stories I am working on: It Was Far From Over and Re-Humanization.
PintoBean13 chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
WoW! Talk about a tear-jerker. The ending that's what got me.
MickeyandMinnie chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
OMG! I am so terribly sad! *Tears running down my cheeks* Please tell me this is going to get better somehow...I think I might be afraid to get the next alert that chapter 4 is waiting. I loved your last story, so I will stay tuned, but with trembling hands.
Fluffy Otters chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
What? Is that the end? It can't be! Just when it was getting good. Sigh. Poor Jake, it's not his fault. Not really. I'm not quite sure where his head was but he didn't mean to hurt Jessica. He's not in his right mind to have sex with his imprint while she's lying on the ground broken and bleeding, only a scary sadist whose not in his right mind does that.

But he imprinted on Jessica? Wow, I don't believe it. Who'd have ever thought? Poor Jake to kill his imprint, by accident. He's been driven insane and sentenced to death (or life in a mental institution, who the heck would choose that over death though?).

Charlie is wow though. He still loves and cares for Jake even after he hurt that poor girl (although he thinks he's snapped blabbing on about him doing a freaking animal attack but he does know the details). I swear that Charlie must secretly be Jake's dad and adopted Bella, or something. He loves Jake way more than Bella.

It would be a relief for him to die, poor broken destroyed Jacob Black. Jacob is gone, the only thing that is left is a broken soul. So, so sad. Wah!
JMaire chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Boy; Charlie's a piece of work, isn't he? "You OWE Jacob, Bella! Even if he raped and nearly killed someone, he's your friend!"

I swear, Charlie's more Jacob's dad than he ever was Bella's.
Fluffy Otters chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Wow, Jacob's going crazy. But when was Jessica violated? Before or after the Wolf attack? Because if it was before and Jacob was really the one who did it, which I hope it wasn't, then wouldn't Mike have known? After all, he was there. It'd be hard to miss that. And if it was after...well, I guess...it's him. But then again, how could she remember being violated if she's unconscious (that would be amazing to still be awake after having a Wolf attack)? Hmm, something doesn't seem right...

Doesn't make Jake any less crazy or drunk apparently though. Hm, there's something fishy going on in the land of Oz...

NEED MORE SO UPDATE!
Fluffy Otters chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
! Attack and rape Jessica? Never! Attack maybe, but not rape some complete stranger! How could that happen? Was she raped before or after because if it was before, Jacob could have been saving her from whoever (Mike maybe? She was with him...) but accidentally gored her and that would explain Mike's injuries as well...after all, in his mind he could believe that he was saving her from the Wolf. But then, where does this information come from? I just can't believe Jacob would do it. The attack is possible but there is no way Jacob would force himself onto someone, not when he loves Bella.
pricel chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow! This is some story line. Cannot wait to see where you are going with it.
MickeyandMinnie chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Are you sure? Maybe she just saw Jacob in her head afterwards. Maybe he was the one that pulled the creep off of her. Right? Update soon!