Reviews for 2:53 am
anthropologist chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
It's amazing how accurately you captured Mark's and Lexie's respective personalities. I really liked the somewhat angsty tone of your story and I think the way you chose to write it worked very well. I hope to see more slexie pieces from you soon; thanks for writing! :)
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Here I am, devouring Mark/Lexie stories, and find yours published about 6 months ago!

I really liked it and it deserved way more than 15 reviews. :)
Jess23Scott chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I sort of felt as if Lexie was with Mark just for fun in this fic, yet you managed to get some of the chemistry between them. I really hope you write another fic.

"she thinks, is now officially another notch on his bedpost, and (while it probably should be), it’s not something she’s sure she’s sorry for"

loved it, write more for us now, y'll hear... :-)

w.s.caer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Another great ficlet! I liked how Mark just sat down and started bad mouthing George, Lexie didn't even have to say anything :)

Oh! I have a request, if you don't mind? Care to write a story with Jealous Mark? I haven't ran across one yet, but the idea of Jealous Mark is kinda hot ;) So...think about it, eh?
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Very sweet and so very much in character! Especially after just starting to watch the show! I like this oneshot very much, and this pairing is almost working... and now that they're hinting at it on the show, I think I just might like this little direction.

Well done! As if you didn't know what you were doing... ;)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Wow! I thought I'd try out a Mark/Lexie fic, b/c I thought they had interesting chemistry in that one episode, but never thought about them much further. This was... well, I have a hard time thinking Lexie would be so willing to hop into bed like that, however I believe she was with Alex pretty quick and I think *everyone* on the show is pretty quick to get into bed, lol.

That aside. This was SO well written! It was fantastic and very Lexie-like, with all the little asides and bracket comments. The whole flow was very cool and for that reason I am favoriting this story so I might re-read it someday. Lovely!

anenemies chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I really enjoyed this.

First off there aren't enough fics in this category that don't involve MerDer, even though I love them, and I think you nailed both of these characters dead on.

I can totally see this happening on the show, everything about it from the characterizations to the dialogue rang true and I was completely happy with the fic beginning to end.
serenitymeimei chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
That was an awesome little ficlet! I can't believe that I didn't stumble across it sooner though. Seeing as how I've been hoping against all odds that someone would write about Mark and Lexi at Joe's that night. I loved it! You did an awesome job with characterization, and really who wouldn't love Mark for being an ass AND a sweetheart all at the same time for trashing George like that? I really hope to read more of this ship from you!
Sunlitdayz14 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
This is really good! It's well written and I think you got the characters! Which is something to be proud of because a lot of other authors don't!
blackdiva72 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good work! I just started writing fanfics as well, and I find them to be quite fun! The story was very sexy and you should continue it.
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Loved it :0) Please write more!
signaliduna78 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great idea for a story. I actually like the chemistry between Mark and Lexie on the show, so this was a great read!
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I tried to write a story like this one and I'm glad I failed. This fic was awesome. I love how very little dialogue was needed and how you got into Mark and Lexie's heads so well.

It's awesome SLEX! LOL. Great job.
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is most likely the best out of what looks like only six Mark/Lexie stories. I really liked this, and my favorite part is when he asked her was she still thinking about O'Malley, and what obviously was a disappointed look when she said she was. I can very much picture that happening on the actual show! :) :) :)

Last year, I was seriously 'shipping Mark and Izzie ("McStizzie", and I still do) and I thought that when that when they brought Lexie onto the show that she was probably going to get together with Mark, which I had absolutely loathed the idea of. But now, I'm liking the idea of Lexie/Mark than Izzie/Mark. Isn't it amazing how things change! (But I also like the idea of Lexie/George too, I still can't help but they're cute! But Lexie and Mark just have more, um..."pazazz", you might say? LoL!)

Onward with the Lexie/Mark stories! We seriously need more of them!
agdkajf chapter 1 . 10/21/2008