Reviews for Improvise, Overcome and Adapt
cody35 chapter 23 . 2/20/2010
this was wonderfull. must right moe. the need to put this to a tv movie. i was 14 whin hmr came out i feel fpr the blue eyed boy of shane conrad. have folowed his carrer. need more actores like him and his father and brother.. please more
ashton01 chapter 23 . 12/27/2009
I just found this site a week or so ago and I'm working through the High Mountain Ranger stories. Just wanted you to know that I really liked your piece. I thought I was not going to like it without Jesse Hawkes and with new people in the mix but you did a great job with it! Would love to read more...

themindofmine chapter 23 . 4/2/2009
Really good. I'm so glad you decieded to keep going with this. I love it. Keep up the good book.
Butterfly877 chapter 23 . 4/1/2009
Hey, you cant stop there!

very nice writing, I like your story.

Pleaso go on...
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 20 . 2/9/2009
Well, you've got to get Gunny over her current injuries and back on duty... give them a bit of smooth sailing and then have the tables turn and Cody get hurt... not bad, but enough to really make them both realize what they have in the other... hope this helps... really like it so far
themindofmine chapter 20 . 2/5/2009
You know I enjoy every word so don't wait to long. I like a long slow romance...It makes it all worth while. You can always find the drama because theres always something to go wrong. I know that from experience. Keep it up and find your muse cause nothings beats a sappy romance andventure.
themindofmine chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
I hope you plan on going on with this I was very pleased with the way this is turning out. Keep up the good work and finish please.
kittyloverluna chapter 10 . 10/28/2008
I remember this show. I think i was about fifteen years old. I loved this show. I hope you up date soon.
Butterfly877 chapter 8 . 10/24/2008
OMG, that sounds really dangerous. Like a thriller on TV. "Do I dare to go on watching through my hands?" Interesting way you are taking there. Please just dont let anything happen to Robin and the Baby!
XBettinaWX chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Good story! I realy like it! Hope there will come more soon!
Butterfly877 chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Hey I really like your story. Finally something where Cody is more grown up. Please keep going I would love to read more!
dragonsflyfree chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
Hey! I realy like the way your story develops. Good choice to change it from M to T. More poeple will find it thatway...So where will all this lead our rangers? Will they be able to protect their new pilot? And, by the way, where has the last chapter gone? I really think you should continue your story, because I'm looking forward to an update! You should think about posting it on the "yahoo high mountain ranger fan group" too. The girls over there will go crazy about your story!

Hope to hear more soon.