Reviews for A Birdhouse Beginning
huffle-bibin chapter 42 . 10/3
I absolutely adore this story. I reread it every so often and it never fails to put a smile on my face. You did a brilliant job with it. I hope you are doing well!
Essy chapter 42 . 3/28/2016
Am in love with ur fanfic...it's just getting interesting please don't stop now even if its only for :):D
Riane Xavier chapter 42 . 9/8/2015
Please update! It's been forever!
CoCoCabra chapter 42 . 7/8/2013
***AAHH THE SONG NATE WROTE FOR CAITI :D

***"I can't believe you bought the entire series of 'Scooby-Doo Where Are You?' on DVD," Nate told Jason.
"Why not? I love that show," Ali defended.
"Plus, you always complain that there's nothing to watch on tour," Jason reminded.
"Plus, I threatened them," Caitlyn added coming into the room.
"With what?"
"A marathon including Cheaper by the Dozen, Step Up –"
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.

***"You are entirely to calm about this. Are you even going to miss me?" [Caitlyn] smiled to show she was mostly joking.
"I don't know, I have all of those fans to keep me company," [Nate] teased.
CoCoCabra chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
SO I LOVED THIS CHAPTER :)

***"Ali?" she had no idea what could have caused this in her friend.
"What? Oh, hi. How was the movie?" Ali's speech was fast enough for Coco to figure out that something big had happened.
"Good," her friend stated warily, "how was your night?"
"Youknow,theusual,tvandstuff" she rambled quickly.
"You want to try that again?" Monique asked. She had caught about half of what Ali said. "I'm a ninja not a psychic," she joked.

***"She really does, doesn't she," he said, and started to get a dreamy look on his face before snapping back to reality, (I COULD SEE THIS AS A CARTOON SCENE [CUE SAPPY MUSIC AND SPARKLY EYES])

***(AWW NATE AND CAITLYN. I LIKE THEM. )"Caitlyn is so amazing, how could he not just love her for everything she is."

***The next morning Ali woke to the smell of french toast and the faint sounds of singing drifting under her door from the kitchen. [...] Jason was at the stove, ingredients and bowls all over the kitchen, he was still in his jeans and t-shirt from the previous night but he had taken off his shoes and socks and an apron had been added.

***(YES, A FOREIGN FILM MARATHON :D IS "JAMIE" SAM IN REAL LIFE?)
"What news?" Monique asked. Ali and Jason both jumped. Neither of them had heard her come in.
TEEHEE
CoCoCabra chapter 40 . 7/3/2013
My gosh, I want a winter-decorated room like Ali's/Jason's bedroom was lol.
I read these chapters all at work and they made me giggle D
CoCoCabra chapter 39 . 7/3/2013
Cool stuffs:

***"Hey," she said, slamming her hand down on the table. Will jumped. "Today isn't about them, it's about us. I haven't seen you in ages, I finally have a day off of work and off of school, I opted to spend it with you and I'm not going to spend the day talking about Jason. What do you want to do next?"

***"What? I don't get a hug?" Shane asked finally coming off the plane and distracting Ali from Nate's questioning glance.
"Depends, do you want one?" Ali raised an eyebrow.
"Always," Shane replied, as if the answer was obvious.
I CAN PICTURE SHANE SAYING THAT LOL

***"Does it bother you?"
"What?"
"That I'm old fashioned like that?" He looked genuinely concerned. Ali smiled and placed a hand on his cheek.
"I love you Jace, for everything you are. Just know that you don't have to be any certain way for me. If you want to stay over you are always welcome, but if you don't that's fine too."

***"Well, Mom thinks it's a great idea for me to go to New York for the holidays." Ali wasn't sure, but it sounded like Jason was doing a victory dance. She giggled as she heard him trip and try to play it off.
CoCoCabra chapter 38 . 7/3/2013
Favorite moments:

***"I'm doing just fine on my own." She got a text and opened it to see that it was from Stephen, he had ordered a dress for her to wear to the party Saturday night. "I'm doing just fine." She got up to brush her teeth.

***"I'll miss you. Can you do something for me?" she asked.
Nate was thrown off, she rarely asked for favors, "Sure."
"Try to have some fun on this tour," she smiled. He did too and rolled his eyes. She knew him well.

***I love the booklet/"care package in music form" Ali made

***"That's what I was going to ask you. Why are you still up?"
"Mom. It was a call from Dad, she fell down the stairs. She's ok, but she's going to have to take it easy for while."
"I knew it! I'm sorry Jace."
"You knew my mom would fall down the stairs?"
HAHA
ynabeesa chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Best part: the girl with a beaver slapping shane. ;-)
C chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
I just finally finished catching up in your story and I LOVE it!
It's probably the best Jason centered story (there isn't a lot haha) ever
Can't wait for you to update(:
sinsrfun10 chapter 42 . 3/31/2013
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED!

Ok, now that I have that out of my system. Good chapter and I can't wait to hear more about the adventures of G-man and Songbird along with the rest of the Connect 3 family.
I would have read this chapter earlier, but I gave up fanfiction for Lent. However, as always, this story was the first of the over 100 updates that I read.
I think I may even re-read it again... I haven't decided yet.
I'm not sure if I want you to finish this story... I may cry in the final chapter if you do, because I love this story so much. :'-(

Thank you, again, for writing this story. I love it.

Your faithful reader,
-S
WildeOne chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Supernatural reference? Awesome! This whole story is great! Looking forward to reading the whole thing. :)
12unknownre chapter 42 . 3/24/2013
i really want mitchie and shane to get back together!
EsmePadfoot chapter 41 . 9/6/2012
Update update updaaateeeee! I love this! Please update ASAP!
sinsrfun10 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I reread this fic again. I don't even know how many times I've read it now, but I still love it every single time.
Thanks for writing this EPIC story about Ali and Jason.
Sincerely,