Reviews for A Birdhouse Beginning
canibecandid chapter 40 . 1/8/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out what happened with Mitchie. I kind of wish there was an excerpt of their dinner with Nate's family. Are they like him, are they crazy hippies and it's a wonder he turned out this way, etc.

But I just enjoy your writing.
sinsrfun10 chapter 40 . 1/8/2012
I'm always happy for updates on this story, no matter how long or short they may be. :-)

Thanks for updating!

-S
nadiac869 chapter 39 . 10/15/2011
I've read this story many many times since the last time you updated and may I just say it is one of the best ones I've ever read! Maybe if your stuck for ideas you could fastforward a little bit more into their future say a year or so. Just a sugestion though its great keep updating D
Autry chapter 39 . 10/14/2011
Great Chapter as usual. Don't worry I'll still be reading no matter how long it takes to update. Thanks for the Jason & his dad thing, I love mad Jason.
Magdylena Black chapter 39 . 10/14/2011
I'm still out here! And reading! I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Gummy'Fish'Lover chapter 39 . 10/14/2011
Don't worry, were still hanging on and reading ;)
sinsrfun10 chapter 39 . 10/13/2011
Hey, its me again. I'm still out here reading for you and rereading. Thanks for the update! I don't care that it is short, I get more Jason and Ali! :-)

-S
nadiac869 chapter 38 . 7/13/2011
damn this us good. ive been reading it nonstop for two days straight and it keeps getting better. i love VD and am a Gleek but just so you know the VD character is spelt Stefan so no, its not the same. anyways... please write more i love it so far
CoCoCabra chapter 37 . 6/16/2011
Things that made me smile:

***"Of course, I would never ask you to leave Mia and Frank. Come on up whenever you feel comfortable."

"That's why I love you. Well, that and everything else."

***Ali had to hold the phone away from her ear because of the chorus of "Hi Miss Ali," that came from the other end.

***"I'll call you later."

"I'll answer."

***Jason blushed, "Well, I meant it. It's something you need to save for when you really mean it. Saying 'I love you' is like music. If you don't feel it, it won't sound right. "

***"I'm just a phone call, instant message, or lengthy car ride away. -Me too! ;)

***"Ha! If it's a project she wants, she'll get it." Brown walked off already making mental notes about the show.

Jason showed the text to Nate and Shane.

"Shouldn't we be used to their freaky timing by now?" Shane asked. Nate nodded.

"Yeah, but I can't help it. It gets me every time."

***Ali grabbed her bag, gave them both hugs and was unlocking her car door before the bell over the door stopped ringing. -this is a cool way to demonstrate time and how anxious she was to leave. What are you, an English major? ;)

***"Aww, Guitar man, you didn't have to do all this." She ran her fingers along the tablecloth.

"I wanted to. It's kind of our anniversary." He wrapped his arms around her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I know most couples don't necessarily celebrate the day they met but-"

"We aren't most couples," she finished. She turned his arms to give him a kiss.

D
CarpentersTale chapter 38 . 6/8/2011
We need more WILL! I liked him...he was fun and sweet..definitely one of the funniest characters...

What happened to WILL (or whoemever he really is..since I've picked up that this is kinda based on your actual life)...Did he disappear? Or are you angry with him? Cuz he was really a fun character. Anywhoos all I have left to say is GUUUUUUURRRRRRGGGGG! hehehe..bring back the Will!
sinsrfun10 chapter 38 . 6/4/2011
I was so happy and excited for this update, that despite the fact I have an inbox full with updates, I read this first.

Can't wait to find out what's going to happen with Caitlyn and Nate and, of course, Jase and Aly!
Autry chapter 38 . 6/4/2011
Another great chapter! I like that Ali & Maria are close. Maria is like a mom & a friend all rolled into one. Can't wait to see whats going on with Caitlyn & Nate.
AnOriginalSnowflake chapter 37 . 4/23/2011
Awwww! I'm still here and I'm loving it! It's taken me 3 days to read in my spare time but it was worth it. Jason and Ali are perfect for each other and I cannot wait to see what happens next! I'll stick with you until you finish this storie even if it goes up to chapter 100 ! :) my rating for this storie is 50/10 haha it's THAT good! ohhh and do you think you can maybe make another storie like this but for Nate ? With me? o_o pweeeease? Haha lol anyway please continue! - xHeavenInMySkyx - Gabriela - Gaby

Ok... You get it :)
CarpentersTale chapter 37 . 4/19/2011
I've been reading this fan fic for a while, and can I just say that although the Jali plot line is great, it really feels like Ali should (and wants to) be with Will..and vice versa...I like his character he's very charming although slightly obnoxious...anyways keep up the good work, great writing!
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 37 . 3/16/2011
Still reading, but I am wondering where the plot's going. This has been such a great story, it would bum me out if you dragged it out for no reason.
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »