Reviews for A Birdhouse Beginning
Guest chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
She spotted them looking at the racks of lunchboxes, several of which had their faces on them.

"If you are done admiring yourselves there is a room full of very excited children that would love to meet you."

AW I like when the little girl is talking (well not in words lol) to Nate.

;_; It's touching when Jason comforts Ali after her dad leaves!

Your family is close. I don't think you should feel a certain way about feeling anything about something whether it is nothing or not."

Ali smirked at his last sentence, "You know, you were starting to sound like Nate until that last bit."

I like when Christine chats with Nate!

"Honestly? Because now I'm starting to remember that you are the same guy with the voice that I have as a ringtone."

Nate chuckled lightly, "That's very flattering. But don't let that worry you. I'm just a normal guy. So, other than that awful ringtone," he laughed a little, "What do you listen to?" XD

She wrapped her arms around him and he spun her around.

"Yay, hug!" he exclaimed -That's funny hahah

Christine nodded, "Nate was telling me about a book he's reading. It sounds pretty good. He said he'll lend it to me when he's done."

Elizabeth stared at her daughter. "I've tried every possible plan to get you to read and you won't, but then a guy tells you about a book and you become an avid reader? How is that right?"

"It's Nate, Mom." - haha yes XD

I made it to the end to read the note! lol
huffle-bibin chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
Yay! I was having a pretty bad day, then I saw this in my inbox and I felt better! Fantastic chappie, and I can't wait for more!
Serafine Dream chapter 35 . 9/20/2010
It's about time for an update. I liked the chapter, it gave them the further relationship development.
special agent Ali chapter 35 . 9/19/2010
very good, Still love Jali, Ali is so cool
ThisIsHollyx chapter 34 . 8/25/2010
Amazing, i'm so glad they got back together. Please update soon!

ThisIsHollyx
CoCoCabra chapter 34 . 8/21/2010
Favs::

"Yep. How did you know?" he turned to look at Nate and turned the seat of the stool in the process. Nate's eyes widened and he gripped the seat to stabilize it as he answered.

Meanwhile, Jason hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen with the goofiest look on his face.

Nate saw it and took a guess at what had caused it, "You called Ali?"

"Compositions of a Songbird"ooh, nice!

Whoo our own apt! haha *cough,Flagstaff,cough* xD

Jason looked at her exasperated, "When it comes to you, Ali, I don't need to think. I've thought about it already. I want to be with you. End of story." Ali loved Jason's goofier side, it made him unique, but moments like these just blew her out of the water. She just stared at him for a moment, it amazed her that anyone could feel that way about her. Her eyes watered and she smiled to show her they weren't sad tears.I wanted to cry myself, reading that!
AddictedtoHPForever chapter 34 . 7/29/2010
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
CoCoCabra chapter 33 . 6/22/2010
"Yeah, I guess so." Nate thought it over, "She's Ali's family and Ali is our family as far as I'm concerned."...Nate smiled, "No problem Jace. Thanks for bringing her into our lives."..."Yeah yeah, thanks so much, all that goo," Shane said, Aw haha XD

Lulu's cool. :)

I like Ali and Jason's reunion (

Maria and Ali's conversation is nice.

Aww Nate becoming friends with Christine!

HAHA "Her sister had an indescribable look on her face. Ali hung her head."

AWW yay: "I'll call you tomorrow," Jason told her, wrapping his arms around Ali's waist.

"I'll answer." She smiled at him.

Jason blinked before looking at his friends, "Best. Show. Ever." - Sounds like Jason. hehe
CoCoCabra chapter 32 . 5/17/2010
This is sad [[

But well-written since it's pretty much your life...minus Jason...I think ;)lol Anyway, I hope Ali and YOU are doing ok!
CoCoCabra chapter 31 . 5/17/2010
Almost2normal: Jason I need to be honest with you.

Brdhouse67: I wouldn't want you to be any other way.

"How can you tell I still care about him that way?"

"Well for starters you haven't stopped smiling since you came in the door." hehehe In fact, I like the whole conversation with Raia.

It was like stepping outside after being stuck in a library all day. Fresh air. Nice [:

Iming is so like that...you dont wanna sound angry when you're curious..and it's sometimes hard to get the right emotions to carry over...which is why i use excessive smileys and lols xD
CoCoCabra chapter 30 . 5/17/2010
So I was looking at my last review and found it to be from December! Gahh..i had to skim some earlier chapters to refresh my memory haha.

Good writing as always!

I love the song!

Things are looking up, yay!
IndifferentIgnorance chapter 34 . 5/7/2010
There are a few grammar mistakes and there are some repeats and flowing problems you might want to check, but I'm so glad it's getting back on track for Ali and Jason! If anyone's going to be your therapist, it may as well be your favourite musician, I guess...

Please put in more happy moments with some crazy stuff about Iclandic volcanoes or something, maybe have some off-plot stuff to brighten everything up? I love the drama, but it would suck to have lots of divorce stuff. Like, put in something from Christine's point of view? Though I suppose that would be divorce stuff...
Crazy Awesome Writer chapter 34 . 5/6/2010
You need more reviews! This is an amazing story! :) Keep on writing and update when you can. Thanks.

Aww, did you see Riley Jonas? It's Kevin and Danielle's yorkie! :) It's so cute.
LoveSickZombie chapter 34 . 5/5/2010
AW I really wish I had a Jason... or any guy for that matter. Even just a good hug! So epicly amazing! love it as always!
Skyler1510 chapter 34 . 5/5/2010