Reviews for The Best Protection
Anime Freak456 chapter 17 . 2/25/2010
i love this story! this is the first naruto/harry potter crossover that i have read and i think you are doing a great job! I hope you update soon! it really suprises me that not more reviews have been posted for this story! if your still taking suggestions for couples then i think Gaara and Sakura would be good! i mean you have them in the story anyway so it wouldn't be to hard of a task and i think they would be a great couple! anyway, thats just my opinion! hope you consider it!
Twisted Musalih chapter 17 . 2/15/2010
Great chapter! Update soon
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
what going to happen next
Twisted Musalih chapter 14 . 11/7/2009
Love it! The fighting scene really kicks ass. Update soon!
Twisted Musalih chapter 13 . 11/3/2009
I love it! It's really good. Is Sakura going to hook up with someone? Gaara is awesome. Updatesoon!
bubba2494 chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
GO NINJAS! HELL YEA! srry, this chapter made me happy! i love your story! i can't wait for your next chapter! byebye:)
moonray9 chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
Nice chapter, I almost feel bad for Malfoy...

Please continue soon!
invisible-gurl chapter 9 . 3/18/2009
lmao... they just left draco there imbedded to a tree? XD... wonderful XD... great job and plz update soon
moonray9 chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Nice story so far! Please continue soon!
bubba2494 chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
IS IT SASUKE?AHSJHFYFVDCHXFYGHDCNSHDAGAH! i really don't like sasuke very much, he's an asshole. and if it's not sasuke then... i was totally just kidding, hehehe(silience)anyway, i love your story! it rocks! the last chapter ttly ROCKED! are there any pairings in this? if so, NARUSAKU RULES! If not then oh well, i still love your story! i can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! byebye:)
frustratedfruitloop chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Not a bad story so far. I'm surprised at what little feedback you've gotten. Your writing is better than most newbie fanfiction authors I've seen. I like how the shinobi interact with each other. Mother Hen!Neji is giggle-worthy, whether you intended for him to be that way or not.

Anyway, you've got some spelling issues, nothing truly bad but you should look out for them more. You might also want to try writing longer chapters. People like long chapters. (Or maybe it's just me? XD)

I hope to see more from you soon. Keep it up! :)

Mei fa-chan chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Mei fa-chan chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
bubba2494 chapter 2 . 10/28/2008
yeah i know i just reviewed, but i just thought of something!you should have gaara, the smexy kazekage, come into the story! he fucking ROCKS! Again i say, Update Soon! byebye:)
bubba2494 chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
AWESOME! i LOVE your story! does sakura get any romance? i can't wait for the next chapter! Update Soon! byebye:)