Reviews for Unexpected
Jatd4ever chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I feel as though this would have been a nice way to end the episode "Dragon's Egg".

Pleases write more
Amelle Kyre chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awwwwww yay I love how Gunther and Dragon work together...
Always loved how well they got along in "Three's a Crowd"
I think Jane Gunther and Dragon would have a great dynamic if Jane and Gunther were together so I love seeing Dragon and Gunther getting on.
Very pretty little piece, I loved it.
TurtleJustice chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
That was really good... I don't know how I missed this one I've read so many Jane and the Dragon fics... If you ever have the chance you should write another, I enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for writing it!

Katelyn,

TurtleJustice
Leepet chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
That was sweet. Nice interaction between Dragon and Gunther. Loved the ending by the way.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I liked that episode and thought it was really sad... nice fanfic...
Kioa chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Hey! Why didn't you say anything? I liked this, it was very cute!
Chikara chan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was good, but Im pretty sure Dragon traded the tooth he had already lost, not a new one.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Aww, you really caught his character here. I could really just jump into the story and watch, that's how good it was.
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Very nice and insightful. I like how ya capture the characters' personalities.
Kimikae chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Hey, I really enjoyed reading your story. Gunther has a big ego and sometimes that can cause problems. Having a father like Magnus doesn't help either. Gunther, I think, wants to do the right thing most of the time anyway, but struggles with trying to out due Jane, do his father 's bidding, and follow the knight's code of honor. I believe he did think the egg was real at some point although he knows Magnus likes to scheme so that possibly caused him to have doubts. Maybe he hoped his father was telling the truth and and wouldn't further tarnish the Breech name . I read the character bio's on gubo website and it has a lot of info you don't hear about in the show, but I haven't read any of the books so I don't know what they say about the characters.