Reviews for Three Years Ago
srgeman chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Story was great, but I needed to tell you FF has a 30 pm maximum per day, so I can't respond through those anymore
TJFS chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was Awesome!
FlorisherOfPens chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
It was an interesting concept, but there were a few things that urked me. Mind you, this isn't a flame, I thought the fic was alright overall. There's just a couple of things.

For one, I didn't see why he thought that his brother getting blinded was his fault. I mean, I know it was the venom he owned that did it, but it wasn't his fault that his brother dumped some on his eyes (how old was the brother, anyway? Because sticking venom on your eyes didn't seem too bright. I'll just assume that the brother wasn't old enough to know better, though).

The only other thing that really irked me was that the characters seemed to get over stuff way too easily. Particularly, when they were both Growlithes and they had to leave. It's like, I thought they would have been more saddened about leaving, and that Tyke would have been angry at Sammy for longer, but they just seemed kind of, "yeah, okay, no problem".

Also, some of the dialogue was a little stiff.

But, overall, good fic. And I doubt I could have written so well when I was 13. Sorry if my review was a little harsh, but I guess the critic in me comes out sometimes.
Ume-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/21/2008