Reviews for Karaoke Night
BartWLewis chapter 6 . 7/16/2013
Great story, loved the choice of songs. Thriller, Y.M.C.A., and Beuty and the Beast were ny favorite.
mercyjustread chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
dude. THIS IS THE BEST FREAKING STORY EVER! PLEASE CONTINUE IT
I LOVED LAST CHAPTER, SPECIFICALLY THESE LINES
"Oh for the love of! Are you two bumping uglies now or what?" She practically screamed slamming her hands on the table and standing from her chair.
Jinx's sudden and unexpected question caused everyone except Raven to nearly jump from their seats. Beast Boy, who had still been drinking his soda, started coughing as the surprise made his drink go down the wrong hole and up and out his nose. While the green teen next to her continued to sputter and cough out his drink, Raven responded to the nosey Titan at the other side of the table. "Still as tactful as a slap across the face I see. No we are not 'bumping uglies'." She said distastefully, "But we are exploring the idea of a romantic relationship, if that is what you were getting at."
"Dear Gods, yes! Why was that so hard?" Jinx asked sitting back down
Beast Boy finally got his windpipe and nose clear of his soda and his coughing died down as Raven said, "Because I knew where you were going and I knew Beast Boy's reaction would be priceless." She smirked and looked to her left as Beast Boy glared at her.
The rest of the table started laughing. "That was mean Rae." He said pouting a little. She just kept smiling at him, eventually he smiled back and they turned to the table.
"Touche, Raven." Jinx said looking between them.
"

AND

""I can't believe I kissed you." Raven said as Beast Boy sat down and grabbed her hand again.
Beast Boy made a mock wounded gesture by grabbing his chest with his free hand, "Awe, Rae, how can you say that?"
"With a straight face." She responded giving his hand a gentle squeeze to let him know she was just teasing him. Teasing or not the rest of the table got a kick out of it.
"
Beanzoboy chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
OK, so this wasn't terrible. I've certainly read some far worse, and started but couldn't suffer through some even worse than that. There are quite a few missing commas, and you should rewrite some sentences to increase the flow. I didn't find any misspelled words, so that's a plus. One issue I have is that the characters seem to know what's happening between Beast Boy and Raven more than they should. Cyborg's sensors picked up a tremor and he gives Raven a weird look like he knows what just happened, but it could have been any number of things. He knows that Beast Boy likes her, but he couldn't know that she returns the feelings. Overall, the story just needs a bit of cleaning up, especially in the first three chapters.
euphoria0504 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Good! Love the Rob/Star
Saphiredragn15 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I kept squealing like a little girl while BeastBoy was singing! Please update soon!
I'm so sorry I can't log in right now!
wild wild wolves chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Ooh were are our favourite little goin'

love the story
PixieGirl94 chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
Loved the chapter and you whole story.
ur1onlybravecoward chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
I like it! Keep up the good work. And thx 4 all the details. I hate it when ppl just state the facts and not the backround. . . good writing!
Juleskat101 chapter 3 . 1/18/2009
yay! she did sing a kick-ass song! please update soon! i wanna know where raven is! PLEASE!
Juleskat101 chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
oh noes! i hope raven sings a kick-ass song! i luv how control freak sang white and nerdy! it's like, his theme song! XD luv all of the kid/jinx, star/rob, and bb/rae fluff!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
aww! can't wait 4 raven and bb to sing! better yet, i just hope robin sings a britney spears song! XD jk but i luv the story

!
Zaya Ayame chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
OMG, you must update this story! I listened to the songs on youtube as I read he story and I LOVE the thought you put into this! I can't wait to hear what happens next! D

~Zaya_Ayame~
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
Great story so far. Good choices on the songs.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Good idea for a story. Very enjoyable so far.
The Dark Mistress Blue chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Oh yay! wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next one!