Reviews for Red
Konoka-hime chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
you are scaring me at first, do you know that!?
ItsMeOMG chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great twist! Lol I wasn't expecting that at all. I was ready to cry my heart out for little Lloyd & Kratos and then Anna comes out and I'm like what? Great one shot! _
cyathula chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
oh my god that was hilarious! you really had me there, haha!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Yes, definitely a surprise! Not what I was expecting!

And yet..you never did say the dripping red stuff was blood. We all just assumed it was. You are GOOD.

-adds to favorites-
hitsugayafan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love this! XD
labuser08 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Didn't see that one coming...
Yume Hanabi chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Pf Kratos you coward xD

Loved it!
SylverX chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
That was so great. . .I just love that. Nice job. :D
Nope I'm out chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Poor them. Why did you pick tomatoes? WHY?

Ahem..anyway, nice job!
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
(Veni) Nyarg...had me biting my lip, ready to grab the Kleenex box and a pillow to cry into. Happily, neither were needed, altho I believe I WOULD give way to tears if I was forced to eat tomatoes. Ick.

I think I can hear you laughing deviously at the sharp reverse of emotions experienced by all of your readers. Not that I blame you - I would be too! (laughs)
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Oh my gosh! That was so clever...I mean, ya think it's Anna's death and then...something so much worse! TOMATOES! LOL! Hysterical!
blacksugarbomb chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Ohmigosh! That was such a great twist! Hahahaha!

You had me completely tricked! Great job!
Kanonno chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OMG xDD What a NICE end XD
LuE chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
fancinating.
badculture chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
That was the most amazing ending ever. I must have passed over this story a dozen times before I finally took a look, afraid I was in for a bleeding heart fest. It's so nice to see someone capable of writing angst with a sense of humor. Two thumbs way up.