Reviews for Herbie Goes Street Legal
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Please update I really liked it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
please update i really in joyed reading this
ArtificialRangerLiuria chapter 2 . 11/5/2011
You seem to be taking things too fast... and the classic "OMG HIGHSCHOOL!" is not endearing. Try to pull away from the loads impending highschool drama, and focus more on... well, a more innovative, interesting story.
anne sheills chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
will he find out herbies real and his cousins not crazy in the next chapter ? i hope so !
herbienbrian chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
hope to see more of this soon, I really like to see the return of Gizelle. the turbo was an interesting touch!
Myra Valcourt chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
great idea.. picking up from Maggie in Herbie Reloaded.. you've come up with some pretty good characters.. hope you finish this..
TTCyclone chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
oh please finish
TTCyclone chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
XD nice. I love Herbie's playfulness. he is so cute!
sergeo chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow nice stor. And her I thought that there was not going to to some Herbie stories on this web page. Keep going because I really loved what i have seen so far. Especially since I'm a big fan of Herbie and Giselle.
tropicangell chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
Update soon its really good!
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Katie, you're such a b*.
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
A great continuation. I look forward to seeing wha else will happen later on. Keep up the good work.
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
Good story. Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I thought Giselle was a pink car. Isn't she from 'Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo'?
The Turbo Man chapter 2 . 10/21/2008
A brilliant start to this Herbie fic. I was glad to see you started a sub-heading for the Herbie series. I look forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work.