Reviews for Ianto Jones or Harry Potter?
Fandommember chapter 29 . 6/10
I really enjoyed this story so far. I hope you have not abandoned it.
Emily chapter 29 . 4/16
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I hope you continue it :D
jayswing96 chapter 29 . 5/30/2015
This is just a beautiful story! Has this been abandoned?
Rachel6891 chapter 29 . 5/16/2015
oh shit just got real.
breannarose1 chapter 29 . 4/8/2015
and then what!?
I find myself asking that every time I re-read this.

I keep checking on this fic 1) to make sure I didn't imagine it's existence and 2) to see if there's an update.
I haven't given up hope yet.
You will continue this, wont you? Please.
Arathelia chapter 21 . 3/19/2015
This story is so adorable! It's such a nice mix of the gruesome things that happen to them all while working at Torchwood and the touching monents that occur between Harianto/Jack and the rest of the team.

And I forget to say this earlier, but Jack was BRILLIANT for thinking to shoot Snape in the foot. I love the guy, but he can be a real wanker sometimes.

Also, I love the bit with Lady Time and Harianto figuring out she is the TARDIS. Though I am wondering, since Jack has this whole part of time thing going for him (via heart of TARDIS), is Harry's magic what levels them and puts them on equal footing or is there more to come for him? And I'm assuming the whole Master of Death thing is moot now?
Just so much I want to know!

And as to fic recs, I've got one for you. You mentioned Spike earlier, so I figure your a Buffy fan, right? Well, there's a beautiful fic over on tthfanfic (.org) I think you'll like. It's called Lines and its by FaithUnbreakable. It's a long fic, but it is wonderful. It's a buffy/doctor who/torchwood crossover. The pairing is a bit hard to explain without giving anything away, so I just won't say anything. Hope you like it!
Avalonemyst chapter 29 . 3/5/2015
I enjoyed this a lot I hope you update soon!
imunladylike chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
I'm so sad this was never finished. It's my top favorite Torchwood/Harry Potter crossover. I've read it several times now and love it more each time. I don't know if your still around but I would totally spend some time begging fore more.
Anomaly chapter 29 . 5/21/2014
This is brilliant. Not at all what I expected, but still very good. An interesting idea of where Ianto fits in to the Wizarding World. Yay! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
Eeeeee! Remus and Sirius are dating! Or whatever they're doing. I'm reading this on my phone, and I squealed because I was so happy, and my dad gave me a weird look, but I didn't care! I am in LOVE with this story! Absolutely in LOVE with it! It is one of the best stories I've ever read (and I've read a LOT). Amazing!
Tskgirl chapter 29 . 3/17/2014
Hey, so it's 2014. I'm just wondering if your going to get back to this story because is really good and I would like to keep reading
read-a-holic1 chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
... I keep on re-reading this and getting exceptionally disappointed when I realise that it is not updated... that is a not so very subtle hint... hope that college is going well for you :) Nearly finished?
litbitnurse87 chapter 29 . 10/9/2013
ok can see that is been a few years since an update but please please please can u update this story I think this is the first crossover fic that I have really enjoyed thank u
Ravenous Book Bunny chapter 21 . 8/12/2013
So... how is River Song the TARDIS? Rather confused, could you clear that up for me? Thank you :)
Guest chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
just re-read this. it's a good story.
Will there be any updates to this, please?