Reviews for The Will Of D
fanreader18 chapter 25 . 6/28
the reference...you magnificent bastard...
dranoel01802 chapter 1 . 6/16
Please continue this story. This is the best time travel One Piece fanfiction I've read so far.
Arly Jones chapter 20 . 6/16
Frik, Roger stop being a perv. You're killing me just by making me laugh! X'D
Arly Jones chapter 10 . 6/15
That was frikin funny when Luffy was dancing while dodging Don Krieg's attacks! Lmao! X'D
Flamarow chapter 16 . 6/3
I had a slight distaste for your Roger when he suggested adding Kuro but I got over it since I knew Kuro had potential and was not that bad relatively. This scene however has made me completely hate this version of Roger. Not killing Arlong I can agree with, having him join the crew is just pissing all over what Luffy stands for. No matter how you illustrate Arlong, the only good qualities he could have would be extremely OoC even considering the Kings' presence. Even under Fisher Tiger, Arlong was a detestable character (though admittedly that scene hadn't been shown yet when this was written but we could easily predict he was always a racist bastard). I'm not sure I can ever see Roger in this story as someone that Luffy shouldn't just remove from the world after this scene. He could have put Arlong in jail and taken ANY of the other fishmen or just used ones he met in other towns. Arlong's joining had zero necessity!
Flamarow chapter 5 . 6/2
I really don't like that bet as it relies on Kuro still trying to stick to his plan of killing her only after the Black Cats invade. With the reaction he gave to their conversation, it would seem Kuro is willing to go back to sailing so he doesn't need to be Klahadore anymore unless he keeps it as a future retirement plan.
Flamarow chapter 3 . 6/1
Not sure how I feel about an armada but oh well. Definitely an amusing way to get Alvida to acquire her DF without being blasted into a mystery twinkle. Love the reaction Roger had to old Alvida though. xD
Flamarow chapter 2 . 6/1
Its kind of funny thinking that the current Pirate King is now setting out to become the Pirate King. I look forward to the laughs and awesomeness that these first two chapters suggest are coming. D
harvestmooneve chapter 9 . 5/16
Interesting story. No offense, but why don't you capitalize the first word of a sentence sometimes? Also, in these chapters, I have a difficult time figuring out who's talking.
Omgosh luffy has a stalker
no ussop! You've forgotten everything. Why is anime logic so mean !?
Nice
Lelouch chapter 22 . 3/31
SUCK MY DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK NAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
stop being a jealous bitch Nami
YOUDISGUSTING BASTARD YOUKILLED LUFFY OFF