Reviews for The Will Of D
airanite chapter 7 . 7/13
I believe I've downloaded this story some time ago and insta-dropped it... Don't want to drop the makeover yet, so there's thatGrammar could still use some work, I think, but the story itself is quickly getting to be one of my favorites... Except for Luffy becoming a wimp whenever something he hasn't expected happens. It's not bad by itself, but this is Luffy we are talking about... Hope that gets resolved in some way soon, stretching it to the end of the story would be a huge downside for me. But either way: thanks, keep up, me like, subscribe, and all that)
Jasperoid chapter 6 . 7/13
I have a suggestion. Start a new chapter and put in a short notice there. That should change the Update date. This could bring back some of your old readers and bring in new readers since the default sorting in list of fanfics is by "updated date". Hope you'll take this into consideration. And I hope that this suggestion might help make this story more popular. Love what you're doing with the story.
The Patient One chapter 7 . 7/10
The wine tasting expertise is a surprising but nice addition. I'm curious to see about what's coming next; everything in this chapter was quite interesting...and I wonder what Bellamy is up to?
Jasperoid chapter 5 . 7/9
Loving the new remastered story. But why call Hancock as Hammock? Is it for comic purpose? luffy doesn't call her that ever since start of Impel Down arc. Another mistake I found while reading was that while in the underwater village, Luffy reached for his hat to pull it over his eyes. No way he can do that if he left his hat on the ship. You gotta fix that.

Anyways, keep doing what you're doing. Great work.
Majin Hentai X chapter 7 . 7/9
Yeah this is much better than it was 10 years ago.

I'm a little surprised Sanji owns a bottle of wine that glorifies his shitty sperm donor but this was a good chapter.

Wonder how you'll handle things at Arlong park this time around.
knightofcool chapter 7 . 7/9
op im so fucking glad that youre back and remastering one of my favourite one piece fics
Hajyh-chan chapter 1 . 7/9
Well, well well... What a surprise!
I'm delighted that you are restarting your story. And you are right, this looks better written than before.
Maybe I should clean-up my own act and come back to translating your story into French again?Let me know what you think of that !
An Old Reader chapter 1 . 7/5
First, let me say that I'm so glad you're continuing this story. I loved this when it started and I almost grew up with it. It's great to see you're back and totally reworking it. I'm excited to see where you go.

Second, If I may petition you (you make the final call) I think the LuffyxNami and ZoroxRobin plans you had the first time this story appeared were the right calls, and I hope you continue with that in this reworking.

I hope you're well, and eager to see a good fic made great.

-An Old Reader.
Jasperoid chapter 1 . 7/3
Hi there, I literally just made this account when I typed this. I've wrote any reviews previously as I had always found it tedious to do so. But I think that this story is worth the effort. The reason for that is because this is the first fanfic I've ever read and it's the reason why I got into reading fanfics. I was really sad when you stopped updating this. Then in 2018, as I was scrolling through a list of fanfics, I saw "The Will of D" again. I looked at the updated date and was like, "Welp, this guy is gone for good". But before scrolling down further, I noticed the different profile picture and said to myself, "WTF, He's back!". Really excited that you are now back, I really hope it doesn't get dropped off in the future like previously and like many other time travel Luffy fanfic.

A little criticism if you don't mind:
I was wondering why do you use "Gol D. Roger" and "Gold Roger" interchangeably. Is there like a specific reason to do this for future chapters? I'm not sure about this but I really wanted to drop a review for chapter 1 before continuing. The reason I'm bringing this up is because in Episode 485, where Roger meets Whitebeard, Roger mentions "Gold Roger" is a name given by the Government and his real name is "Gol D. Roger". Therefore, it would seem odd to me, that the card with the note is signed with the name "Gold Roger".

I had wondered why would the government changed his name to "Gold Roger". I'm not sure if this was mentioned somewhere before but my guess is because the government realized Roger knew what the "D." meant. Therefore, they changed it as it's a potential threat. I also think that previously the government acknowledged him as "Gol D. Roger" before changing the name because Roger mentions this to Whitebeard: "Do you know what the government calls me these days?". The words "these days" tell me that government previously never called him "Gold Roger".

That's all I've got to type. Thanks for reading, if you actually do manage to read this long review. And seriously, keep up the good work. Loving it so far, and it's only chapter 1 that I've read.
justclown chapter 6 . 6/30
dude i cant fucking WAIT for more of the story to get updated!
VoyagersUnite chapter 6 . 6/27
the rewritten chapters have been awesome, can't wait for the next
Werva chapter 6 . 6/26
nice remastered chapter, I really like the remastered version of this story better. You should really make it where they are starting to get a little suspicous of Luffy though, especially zoro. Keep up the good work!
The Patient One chapter 3 . 6/26
Overpowered Luffy aside, I was greatly enjoying every aspect of this. But Sabo disowning Luffy...I sincerely hope you have a plan to fix that.
Sesshoru chapter 5 . 6/22
The only request I have is that you continue with using LuNa as the main ship of your story.

Fun Fact: Nami is the only member of the fairer sex that Luffy shows any physical attraction to.
TV Stranger chapter 6 . 6/19
I'll be wauting for the remastering of this and beyond. keeep the awesome please...
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »