Reviews for The Definition of Pie
Faeore24EarthTwilightGaurdian chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
You are amazing!
DreamlessRiver chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Ha ha. I don't know who to feel sorry for. L, for being deprived of sweets, or Light for having to DEAL with L. XD

Either way, this was awesome.
CelticAngelWings chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Lolz, I could totally see this conversation/scene happening with Light and L. *snickers* Light should know by now that getting L to eat anything remotely healthy is an impossible goal! Mou! Keep up the great work! This shall now be added to my favs! - Until we meet again! Ja matta NE!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! _
iShallFade chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
aw that was cute and funny. .
ZOMFGH chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
XD I love that Light knew it was "the second definition" of pie.
melodyfireprincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hey! It's melodyfireprincess again. I didn't realize when I reviewed that you can't reply to annonymous reviews! *sweatdrop* So I'm very sorry about that. Anyway, here's what I said:

"Cute story! I wrote one kind of like it, except Light's not trying to get L to eat pie. L gets a cold. And Light is trying to take care of him. The idea was inspired by me getting a cold, but the way Light acts (and L, a bit) was influenced by your story. Do you want me to credit you?"
Liana Ilia chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
lol ur definition of pie is like something Olivia from attack of the show would say. (she loves pie hehe) i like it! i like L's eating habits, if u can call it that. i liked it when he had a whole tray of cakes brought out to him. i laughed so much. heh

-Lina
Lessa chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This is a great story. I like how in characer they are, how smart and nerdy! - his line killed me:

“…that’s the second definition, and you know it.”

Just the fact that Light knew that was funny, then the guily shift made me fall from my seat. It was pure brilliance. I love your fics, and as far as Deathnote goes, its no difference. you still own my soul!
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
OMG! That was so cute! I loved it. This is going down my favorite list...
melodyfireprincess chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Alex Prosper chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Hilarious! I loved Light's analogy of robin and penguins to pot pies and fruit pies. The dictionary bit made me laugh as well; and wrapping this up the same way it started - with Light wanting to kill L was perfect.

It was interesting seeing Light so mother-hen over L's diet, and the fork beatings on the detective were both comic and somewhat sweet. Again you manage this without falling out of character; very well done :)
Remedi chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
It's hard to pull off IC humour with these two, but you did it. This was very amusing. Well done. :D
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Awesome! I love it! So in character! A masterpiece!
adele4 chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
'tis great! I love the back and forth between them, L's way of reasoning, the fact he's quoting a dictionary and *Light knows the first definition of the word in that same dictionary*. And Light being frustrated makes always me happy. XD
lonleycomet chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Omg i laughed my arse off reading this. you write L so well, its an awesome story, very amusing .
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »