Reviews for I Just Wanted To Say Sorry
xtremeyop chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
awh that was really good!

do the sequel :D
RatedRCouture chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Thanks Chantel, luffs you!

…Go where? Ohh, prom. Blah. I don’t think my school gives prom, lol. I bet Jeff looks fucking sexy in a suit! Haha, he shoulda wore a t-shirt and sweatpants. Yayy heels! I LOVE HEELS!

I don’t dream of going to prom, ew, lol.

Tiff looks weird. LMAO! Dude, I love Jeff. Yayy, Jeff, lol.

Is it possible to stop thinking? And aww, he thinks I look beautiful, aww….he is such a sugar cookie, lol.

The fact that they haven’t danced makes me laugh, haha.

I don’t think I ever went through a “Ew, a girl! Ew, a boy!” phase, lol.

LMAO! Jeff is not a bitch, haha…Tiff would never think that.

Haha, guys are laughing at him. I’m laughing too, only difference is I have a pussy, so I don’t fall in the guy category.

That would be sad, Tiff and I have more class than that. Yayy class.

He’s leading! Yayy for Jeff dancing!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! HE’S PULLING ME CLOSER AND ALL YOU’RE DOING IT WRITING ABOUT IT? TAKE A PICTURE! OMG!

… That made no sense. Haha.

For serious, who woulda thought that? Lol. Aww he likes me, I luffs him.

So green and amazing.

OH MY FUCKING GARFIELD! DID…OMG! OMG…OUR LIPS…TOUCHED! YES! HA! I KISSED HIM! WHOA!

This feels… kinda good. I could get a hotel…maybe even take her back to my house. Matt’s out of town and dad won’t be home ‘til tomorrow. She has nice legs. They could be wrapped around me in a matter of minutes with the way she’s kissing me right now.

YOU JUST KILLED ME…OMG…OMG…I know you showed me that before, but…like…wow…wow…OMG! WOW…I can’t even think of a better word. Dude, I fucking love you!

…omg, … he… oh my god…he doesn’t like meh. Tear….*cries*. Sadness.

20!

Yus, we knew you were going to make it, Jeffy, you heartbreaker.

YES YOU ARE! YOU FUCKING IDIOT. .. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? POOR ME! POOR TIFF! POOR ELEPHANTS!

WE COULDA HAD THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN EVER! GAH!

SEQUEL! Yayy, dude…I love you. Thanks so much for this. You’re are so friggen awesome and amazing.

Jeff is such an ass, how dare he do that to Tiff? To me? To me and Tiff! Gah!

Love ya!