Reviews for A Little Less Lonely
Beautiful Loved it 3
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awesome job !
spuds chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
long time after you wrote this fic... but i guess there will be no harm in reviewing it. i did like the softness in this story... most of sarah/cameron fanfics makes sarah pass through difficult situations in which she have to deal with her unwanted feelings for cameron... and although they're very interesting stories, it was nice to read a fic where she softens herself and let cameron in...

and i also like de way you write!
geekischic chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Ah that was lovely. Beautifully written and really in character. You captured the emotions so well and it was so believable. Great job :)
melborousse chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Beautiful. :)

Thanks,

Mel.
Kerisempai chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Sweet and touching. You captured Sarah's emotional turmoil around Cameron very well.
G3rain1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aww. That was just so sweet. Cameron and Sara are so adorable together.
Serendipity545 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I'm familiar with your work in HP and GG, so I was super excited when I saw your penname.

Very nice descriptive/reflective piece.

And while Sarah/Cam will never replace Blair/Serena in my heart, you definetly made me fall in love with it a little more.

Thank you for the wonderful writing.
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow, yet another amazing piece. I've only seen bits and pieces of this show, but this story made me want to watch the entire thing. It was very beautiful. I hope you will continue with this story, the way you have with "The Edge", which I love!_
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Hey, you wrote a Terminator story! SWEET! I love this show.

And what a great protrayal of the characters! You seem to get Sarah very well, with all the stressing on her part and what not. And Cameron with her weird innocence, very spot on.

I'm loving it :)
1010'jin chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
You...you are amazing. It's incredible at how much you can squeeze into one fic at one time. This totally cheered me up and made me forget my bum back (it shouldn't even BE bum at this age-gahh!). So, all in all, wonderful work. :D
doesnt-go-away chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
So, I'm kinda tired of telling you how awesome you are and how I love verything you write blah blah blah. Just thank you for posting this. I think Cameron's voice is SO hard and you're one who gett is so right. Can't wait for the actually femslash ;)
jessievamp06 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
OMG this story kicks $$ lol I love it and I hope to see more of it soon. Keep up the great work.