Reviews for In the Jungle
Hello chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
GIVE ME MORE!

please?
Jiffie chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
This is a very cute story, I really like the character you have in here, it's nicely portrayed and it has me wanting more of it. I'd love for you to update to see where this story's going.
RichGirl78 chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
Please update... i'm addicted to the story...
m chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
w-oh! very, very good! especialy the back and forth between peter and chris, their argument seems very.. real. not sure about the mention of google and all that, but it does give us a place in time so...

please write more!
Wakao chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Well I thought it was a brilliant chapter. Great characterization and the balance between dialogue and description was good. On an unrelated note, my girl character in my latest PP fanfic is also called Chris! Is it short for Christine or something? Anyway, good job, and you should definitely continue.
blacklace-and-roses chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
This is great! You should write more! Please update! I cant wait to see what happens next!

Leah/balcklace-and-roses
Animelover1002 chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Awsome!please continue soon!I really like it so far!
ReaLityStinKs chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Oh please dont feel discouraged about the bad reviews! I'd love to hear more of this story! It has a perfect interaction between them!
Megann chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I love this story! I'm a fan of Peter Pan stories and this one's great! If you make more chapters I'll deffinitely read them! :)
liz2cute4u chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
amazing introduction! I'd love to read more of this! Hope you make more chapters! :]
Animelover1002 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Please continue soon!It's great so far!
Wakao chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Yuki Asao is right. This can't be a oneshot. It'll be a good beginning though.
jn.v13 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
aw! and it was just getting good too! :(

i really like this story, even if you dont know where to go with it...i'd love to hear more of it...please keep writing! :)
Yuki Asao chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
...How can this be a oneshot? There is no middle or end to it; there is no structure at all. You would HAVE to continue this to make it an interesting story.
Elesariin chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Hi, guys. Just for future reference, if it doesn't have to do with my writing or the story, don't post it here. Please. If you want to lecture me about committing horrible sins against writing, or bash my personality, or whatever else strikes your fancy, please feel free to do so. I'm not being passive aggressive; I honestly mean it. You have the right to say whatever you want to say. Just PM it to me, please. This space is for reviews of In the Jungle.