Reviews for Betrayal
ricebubble chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hey Carter. Im bored and its 11:55 at night so i am reading heaps of fanfic (as u do...). I havent seen that episode but that was heaps good. i will c u on tuesday.

luv

ricebubble
ColonelJackO'Neill chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Hi Carter...this is awesome...even if you're talking about me!

you're my fav author...not considering the fact that you're the only author i've looked at...

story is awesome...will read over and over at school and never get sick of it...jack is an idiot in that story!

:) CJO
I'm Just Some Dude You Dont No chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
they are rea...i mean yeah...IF only...
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
A tad melodramatic, yes, but I liked it. :)
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Intense. One plausible way Sam might have felt. Well, except for doing in mother and child but then, we all say/think things under stress that we'd never do. A difficult ep for us S/J shippers, to be sure. Nice job. Write more.
louisa78 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I know what you mean about 100 days, I just don't know how Sam could still love him, she is such a strong person. How about continuing the story, making him suffer for what he did, especially if Laira is pregnant I know lots of stories have been written about 100 days, but I am sure your interpretation would be good. They will finish up together as they are Sam and Jack, but they will still have to work together. Just a thought.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Good story. I hated that episode. How could Jack do this to Sam? Good job on the characters! Sam should have punched him and the hussy Laira too!
Eternal Density chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
that was pretty good. and quite reasonable for Sam to be thinking that.

welcome to the fandom!