Reviews for Baby Love DISCONTINUED
Tenjou-niitan chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Awww... update! Update Update! :) 3 Good plot though :)
nataie.martinez chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I know u haven't writen this story in a long time but hope you could update on this story I love that it is stupid funny :)
MsEccentricAndTheBunnyRabbits chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Heeheehee! having a tough time deciding whether I should laugh or throw my laptop in a corner and run away in horror. The colonel in diapers? *bangs head against desk with laughter. This is a joint account by the way, Im CouldBe! over to Born2beawesome! (weatherman style!)

HI! I REVIEWED YOUR STORY ALREDY! SORRY I HAVE TO SHOUT! :3

okay...Born2b, ur weird! c yas! oh and keep writing!
Born2beawesome chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow... never imagined Roy in diapers!

Love the layout!

Anyway, could you review my joined accounts story? Its called The Reciprocates... pretty please?

little kinky miss feng chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I like this story very much. Its a pity you didnt continue it!
Animeartist chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Thatt was fucking disgusting
Harry Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh Yeah! Great work!
Kittens Hellfire chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You should soooo make a sequel to this. I bet it would get lots of reviews not to mention how funny it would be.
FMA Luvr chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is a great story. Please continue it. I miss Hughes. He is and always will be my favorite.
X-Hypnosis-X chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Loved it!

Adding it to my community ;)

Will you be updating this?
made chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
this is hilarious, you should update. xD
nappywetter597 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
this is cool i would like to read more. now i must go get changed. i made oopsy...
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that was funny. i love it when Roy gets embarrassed
yaoilover6969 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lolololol i bet you had a hard time writng this with out laughing but it was really good and i hope you write more for it please please write more.
Hawkeye-mustang chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Wow! this story is hilarious. I was wetting myself from laughing so much. You can never picture Roy like this, but it is just soo good. You should continue this. Who knew a bladder infection could be so funny. nice work!