Reviews for A weekend with the girls
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 3 . 7/23/2017
qwwwwwwwwwww
Lance58 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
nice but why did you cut it when its already on the good part.. T_T please update soon
silverice90 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
This story is really good. I'm glad konoka said yes :)
Valheim chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
dude, more of this man
DreamShadower chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
Hmm, not bad. Nice and Fluffy. :D You could always use an epilouge, to tie up the ceremony. Hehe, I wonder who would catch the boukes?(sp?) If you have some of the american ceremony stuff tied in with japenese.
Sif Ivaldi chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
It was better that I expected. I would really like it if you were to continue this one. Also, I great improvement in your for of writing.
2SoulFishbowl chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
I like. Post next chap! (I told you that I liked it, but I thought that I would leave you a real review :D)
Tyson332 chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Well, the story is good. A little rushed for my liking (with the sudden marriage proposal and stuff), but okay.

One tip for you would be to use more paragraphs. Like seperating the parts where Konoka and Setsuna talk, from each other and leave the big paragraph for the narrative stuff. The same counts for thoughts of your characters.

Makes it a lot easier to read, believe me ;-)

And does your third chap earn its M-rating? When not, I suggest you take it back to T. Not enough violence, curse words or smex in there otherwise
Sif Ivaldi chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Haha! How bold of them to say those words to each other. I can't believe that you left me hanging but you said you will update soon so I guess it's okay...
mario123 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
really good for a fluff piece, but wheres the proverbial meat and potatoes.
Sif Ivaldi chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Very fun to read but like I said in the first one, it would be great if it is longer...