Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
mattdombast chapter 16 . 2/2
I think I wanted to kick Sirius ass for hurting the elf Dante is sweet
Amazing! I cant believe i havent come across this story before, but I loved it! thank you for this great read
Ummmm chapter 13 . 1/13
I am having a hard time believing that Lucius would give up his name like that desperate or not. That is century's of history, not to mention his lord ship and accompanied seats. Not realistic. And hermiones jump in personality from one day to the next ya that is even less realistic. Getting nice clothes does not make you a different person.
Hainbuche chapter 60 . 1/5
eine der beste geschichten habe ich je zu lesen war. woow ! vor allem diese mit ein glückliche end. lg hayne
Dagger-Seishin chapter 60 . 1/3
The story is really good. You could've gone without this las chapter but all is well. It was well written and very good reading. Thank you. Fav and follow.
JettBlack22 chapter 60 . 12/20/2015
I have to say this is one of the best Harry Potter stories I have read. Even with the introduction of so many OCs the story was still easy to follow and very enjoyable. I hope you continue to write great stories like this one.
Averagejoe81000 chapter 60 . 12/19/2015
This COULD be a great story. However it is only a good one, not very good nor great. It could use some heavy editing for both verbiage and plot. I enjoyed the Harry-Severus paring, it did feel realistic. Beware Though this is an MPREG story, which is NOT noted. It is done without much "on-screen" action so I did stomach it but IMO any MPREG story should have it noted in the summary.

BEWARE SUPER!HARRY and SUPERDUPER many other OFC's

The characters are extremely interesting but there are too many main characters and the depth isn't there for most of them. Dudley is suddenly able to wield Excalibur? Ummmm, sure, why not?

I did likethis story but it would truly benefit from a dispassionate beta. If this was re-written with about 40% changed it could be truly epic.
LifeFiction chapter 60 . 12/12/2015
I absolutely loved this story, great job!
staar chapter 60 . 12/10/2015
Just wanted to say that your story was wonderful ! it has everything in it ! :):):)
Dracogriph chapter 60 . 11/22/2015
I just finished reading this story and honestly hope there may be a sequel of the adventures at the new Hogwarts.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 60 . 11/20/2015
fue la mejor historia que lei! me enamoro.
llore, rei, hasta pase casi una semana o mas en terminar de leerlo :3 valió la pena, fue genial ye s genial!
tu manera de escribir me gusto y como seguro trabajaste en no dejar dudas fue hermoso. La descripción de los paisajes y poderes es perfecto. Solo puedo decir que me enamoro tu fanfic, y espero seguro leer otra bella obra :3
una fan :D
TamiLove chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
Omg Im actually crying. That bastard thought of him as a son... Im off to read moar.. *sniffsniff*
KattieBi chapter 60 . 11/9/2015
Fue una historia maravillosa te agradezco por compartirla y te felicito por un trabajo bien hecho. Llegue un poco tarde para una revisión, sabes que te las mereces. Saludos desde Argentina!

PD: Continua creando estas hermosas historias que llenan a los soñadores de emociones.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Hi!

So this is the first time I'm reading this but I wanted to say this is a great beginning. So many fics just have gringotts just come out and say that Harry is a puppet, harry goes dark, then somehow its happily ever after. I've read so many of these that its gotten boring, I really like how at least you had your goblin, go through a bunch of things Harry is clearly unaware of. So the goblin doesn't just tell him, he's letting him come to his own conclusions. I really like what this says about your fic and I cannot wait to read the rest.

Til next time,

Lady Cosmos
Fick Chick chapter 60 . 10/6/2015
I preferred the first half of the story since the second got somewhat over the top, but overall it was well-written & enjoyable.
2,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »