Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
Please edit your story. Much of the punctuation is wrong.
morgannac64 chapter 60 . 9/18
Each time I re read it the more I enjoy it.
hkapple chapter 60 . 9/15
wow! just, wow! thank you for creating this wonderful creation! I couldn't stop reading it from the beginning to the end! thank you!
jadethetroll chapter 60 . 9/4
If you ever wondered, to read your story from front to back one needs 15 hours. That is the amount of time i needed, thought i slept 7 hours after reading the first 8 hours aka 40 chapters.
I am proud of you for creating this masterpiece, which i spent one night and one day of my life on.
D.R.bertie chapter 60 . 8/20
Sorry for the delay in posting this.
I read your work years ago. Actually had to try to read it three times before I could get through it. The loss of Death as a friend was hard enough for me to swallow that by the time I came back to it I'd had to re-read from the beginning. Not that it wasn't worth it, because it was totally worth it.
After that section, it wasn't an HP fanfic, it had its own story and lore, and an ancient civilization whose turmoil the HP characters just ended up getting caught up in. Throw away characters were fleshed out and given actual parts in the acts of fate.
When I finally did finish the freaking saga you created, I couldn't catch my breath, I was crying, laughing. It was amazing. I love it so much. Thank YOU so much. You are awesome.
crotia chapter 3 . 8/7
Ahw, I just love Tom's letter to Harry. It's so sweet
Love your story there is a contest going on. Check it out
sweek-writing-contest-mypotterworld/
Snow chapter 1 . 7/30
I absolutely loved it! My favorite facts are that Tom is now a reformed ghost and Dante is such a huge personality. It really shows the quality of a story of the fates of the side characters are so well thought through. I appreciated it as well as the plot. Really amazing what u did there!
I absolutely loved your story. The only problem I had was I feel like there was too many characters and when I got about half way through I had no idea who anyone was.
pascale.charette chapter 18 . 5/26
What a twist... did not see this coming... James a ghost? wow.
Snape snape severus snape! I can't wait to see his entrance into this tale.

And I can't wait to see the punishment harry u leashes!
The ps is everything.
Oh snap. I didn't expect betrayal to be right out of the gate! I'm in.
Great story. I really loved it.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 60 . 4/24
This was absolutely the most amazing and unique post-Battle of Hogwarts story. I absolutely love it and think you are a brilliant and fascinating writer.
2,844 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »