Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
teedub chapter 7 . 4/15
Ginny got off way too light. At least demand the money back for cripes sake ;-)
violetdusk12 chapter 60 . 4/13
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
toastnchips chapter 60 . 4/13
Incredible story so detailed! Could have easily been a book :)
Punctuation. Punctuation. Punctuationpunctuationpunctuation. Your story is missing full stops, commas, and is littered with basic grammatical errors which make it hard to read and follow. You need an experienced and patient beta who can go through this with you as at the moment it's completely unreadable.
shadowphantomnes chapter 33 . 2/9
Well, I'm sure Hermione didn't mean to kill the man, but Harry did lose his temper and I think he needs to learn about the consequences of that! Severus already has white hair! And Death is not happy... that can't be good.
Venefica Riddle chapter 60 . 2/9
Thank you for a wonderful ride! An amazing story, with an intriguing plot.
shadowphantomnes chapter 31 . 2/9
More information is always valuable, Bohus learns a bit of a lesson, Neville is awesome, and Sirius came back, yay!
shadowphantomnes chapter 29 . 2/9
Wow, Snape really has mellowed out hasn't he? That was quite amusing.
shadowphantomnes chapter 28 . 2/9
Well, Harry is still kind of arrogant and so is Bohus, so I'm not surprised to see them clashing! I do like how Harry can now train with the Founders and other defense masters in the Room of Requirement, though!
shadowphantomnes chapter 26 . 2/8
When one Malfoy does good, another steps up. Snakes!
shadowphantomnes chapter 25 . 2/8
Oho! Either Ginny was kidnapped or she has reverted back to her evil ways. Well, I'm glad everyone is okay and alive...
shadowphantomnes chapter 23 . 2/7
Fascinating! I'm so glad Severus got the honor he deserved, and Rita Skeeter was decent, for once.
shadowphantomnes chapter 22 . 2/7
What a lovely story about snakes! And now Rita Skeeter knows! Oh dear!
shadowphantomnes chapter 20 . 2/7
I still think Harry is acting rather high-handedly, and Snape is doing his best, and in this case, he is actually acting for the greater good *sigh*.
shadowphantomnes chapter 19 . 2/7
What an awesome Potions conference this is shaping up to be! I'm glad Severus could have a good talk with his grandfather's portrait, too, and be there to support Harry even though he feels pretty powerless next to him...
2,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »