Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
lhuppatz chapter 16 . 4/19
im sobbing, the part with teddy and sev! my heart cant take it.
MischievousMoony chapter 8 . 4/8
This chapter has me in the feels
Ladybaird3 chapter 60 . 2/27
Truly amazing. Enjoyed the wild ride. Can totally imagine this as a movie.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 60 . 2/26
Well, I finished this story. I'm sad and heartbroken and happy and I'm sad. And heartbroken.

There was the overall story, which you neatly ended. But there were so many mini stories used to help build and layer and add depth. And I (and clearly many others!) enjoyed every damn letter thoughtfully placed to create this magnificent story. I drank it all up. I was thirsty for a story like this. I've been thirsty since I first read this very story years ago.

I normally don't read stories like this (and definitely not more than once). I think I forgot it was a finished story because I really wasn't ready for it to end the first time (like I amn't this time too). I enjoyed it so much and I feel that excitement and sadness warring all over again because how am I able to read another story (fanfic or original) after having just immersed myself into this glorious piece?! I'm not ready to walk away and read something else. I know some may think I'm being dramatic, but how else am I to feel? This was an amazing story with an excellent story line that was created with many other intricate story lines.

It's weird because you really did tie it all neatly at the end. It wasn't some cheese fest that left me rolling my eyes regretting I've read it. It was finite; it held all the closure. This story up to the final words of this ending chapter was such a journey and held every fragment that makes fanfiction and original fiction go frolicking in the meadows.

I'm in mourning. I know the moment I cease my procrastination and post this review, I will acknowledge that I've finished this story. Thank you for not only writing this story, but for also sharing it. (I'm not lying when I say I wrote this gushing so much I really did start to cry a little. You get full honors. I know this is a finished fic. I am still following it anyway.)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 59 . 2/26
"Tom had thousands of other victims to choose from" I'm not even done reading this chapter and I choked on my hot chocolate.

Real life got in the way of reading for a short bit.

Now I wish I didn't come back. There's only one more chapter left. (cries)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 50 . 2/16
1. Drop the drama bomb there and my brain is like...
2. If I hit the next button, I'm closer to the last chapter...
3. (1 & 2 cont...) dundundunnnnnn
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 48 . 2/16
"Now if you had actually had sex with him then that would have been a different matter."

Oh, I hope that was just a terrible joke.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 43 . 2/15
I'm sad to hit the next button. I don't want this to end! (I feel bad for not leaving more reviews, so I'm just whining; don't mind me...)
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 39 . 2/14
I dislike that I am compelled to cry.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 38 . 2/14
It irritates me that Beauty was not going to be permitted.
Hinata7 chapter 60 . 2/14
It has taken me longer than a week to read this and the first time I did it was only up to chapter 56 or 57 I believe. This was deff worth a reread!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 28 . 2/13
I just found myself mourning that there would only be 30 chapters left to read after I hit the next button. Yes, my brain said 'only'. This story is amazing and I'm so glad I am rereading it.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 17 . 2/13
Draco gave off Cat Noir vibes. Not complaining; just saying.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 12 . 2/10
I hate real life some times!

All I am going to say is: No one should want a Harry Weasley.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 11 . 2/5
When I was reading the description of this new Harry, it made me think of Edward Cullen when he was the human, Edward Anthony Masen. (The hair, anyway. And I guess green eyes. And longer hair... o.O) Uh, the fanfic binge I've been on did include Twilight and HPxTwi fics... Sorry! "o.0
3,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »