Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
guest chapter 10 . 2/3
Sorry, but why all the screaming, shrieking and shouting? It's constant and in most cases unneeded. Do they not know enough to use their adult indoor voice?
gilmorekitten chapter 7 . 2/2
I personally love the way Harry dealt specifically with Ginny. It could have been a harder punishment but otherwise it was great!
lilikaco chapter 3 . 1/29
LOL that PS was so good
AquilaCinereo chapter 9 . 1/27
That is a plot twist, murdering Arabella Figg of all people..
AquilaCinereo chapter 8 . 1/27
Oh, I like how this was dealt with
AquilaCinereo chapter 4 . 1/27
Okay, while this so far is quite ripe with qlichés I find I still really like it. Powerful!Harry is always lovely and the story feels engaging. Also I have never ever been this angry with Dumbledore. He completely destroyed millenia old legacies for his own sake. I genuinely want to cry, I can't put words to what I am feeling, but that upset me more than litterally ANYTHING he has done in any other story. When they said the magic could never be reclaimed it froze my insides. Very well done, it adds another layer to the entire 'dumbles controled my life and stole from me' thing.
booklover013 chapter 60 . 12/28/2016
Fantastic storytelling! Very enjoyable and hard to put down.
The romance and character development were for the most part well done and thoroughly enjoyable, though decidedly different from the books.
Severus and Harry both seemed OOC, even past the point of the old coot's meddling, but they were lovely characters even if they weren't the same as the ones in canon.
Jo85Pete chapter 60 . 12/12/2016
OK, this was EPIC! I could not put this story down! What an amazing twist with a beautiful ending! Bravo!
Katherine Sparrow chapter 60 . 11/14/2016
Really loved the story!
MissNikita chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
A parseltongue declaration of love... So cute
Dilsja chapter 60 . 10/19/2016
Omg. This story is the best I have ever read. Everything is perfect. The characters, the plot, the writing, the emotions. I love it and want to thank you soomuch for writing (and posting) it.

ElissPrince chapter 60 . 10/18/2016
Increíble! I Love It
Godricsgrl89 chapter 46 . 10/12/2016
I
AlexiCyn chapter 60 . 10/9/2016
This is bar far one of my favorite Harry Potter stories and it's a pleasure to reread it. Thanks for creating something so amazing and fun to read and being generous enough to share it with all of us. :)
AlexiCyn chapter 52 . 10/7/2016
I've read this several times now, but I just realized... this gives a whole new meaning to a serious case of blue balls. :D
2,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »