Reviews for It All Started With A Visit To Gringotts
HoneyBear84 chapter 60 . 5/10
Loved it
Shannonann2099 chapter 60 . 5/9
I've just binge read this fic, barely putting it down for the last day or so, and I loved every minute of it! the world building you did was amazing, and I love that harry gained some closure from his childhood as well. I'd love to read what happens with Zachariah Hogwarts.
dilis chapter 60 . 5/5
Eine wunderbare geschichte. Habe sie genossen.
Jaye chapter 11 . 4/23
This story was going good until you made Harry forgive and go easy on the ppl who stole from him. But the final straw was having Ginny be a parselmouth. Bitch, you ruined your own story hoe smh. I’m done reading. This story is trash
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 60 . 4/21
Gracias, una historia llena de aventuras, saludos
srtavolturi chapter 60 . 4/13
what an incredible story ! I loved the story
Jmw03u chapter 60 . 3/26
This has been such an incredible story! You kept the plot very interesting from the beginning to the end. You also are very good at writing action scenes. Thank you for writing this.
KaliGoD chapter 60 . 3/11
I so do love this story and it has called me back to re-read a few times, it always as good as the first time or better as i pick up on elements that I missed the first/second/third etc go around
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 17 . 2/28
It's a bit boring, a lot of tropes I've seen before. I'm not partial to bashing either. Might be worth seeing where this goes but so far it just seems like your typical OP millionaire harry fic.
Debby Bacellar chapter 3 . 2/19
i love this story too much.
I absolutly love your story
love4HP chapter 6 . 1/18
Not that I mind stories with same sex romance, seeing that everyone have the right to choose. N to read stories with the kind of sexual orientation they themselves prefer. (Though I myself will never be able to nor would read lesbian/gay romance stories). But it's bloody annoying when Severus Snape; a man of Harry's father's age is bloody paired romantically with Harry! It's seriously paedophile and disgusting! No matter how old Harry gets. This story could have been better had Severus and Harry were not paired but made like normal friends and/or father-son like. N Harry was paired with either Hermione or some other girl. But all this Snape n Harry romance nonsense kind of spoiler it for me. Not that its author fault. But I cannot help but always see n feel the way a fatherly age man is disgustingly paired with Harry.
TeZuKa j chapter 60 . 12/20/2020
Fic génial.
Merci de l'avoir partagé.
yarnfan4life chapter 6 . 11/28/2020
love it please write more
Jces999 chapter 60 . 11/20/2020
Have absolutely loved this - very different to the normal plots. Thank you for your excellent writing.
3,101 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »