Reviews for Heat
fangirlhaven chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
How do you come up with this kind of material?! GERD! That was sooo HAWT! :3
ClownBoi chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
AHHHHHHHHHH AWESOME I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awwwwwww...ish, mostly just, ohhhhhhhhhh
PWTMC chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow, that was awesome :D

And the mention of Halo in the middle got me all pumped up (for nothing lol). I'm super excited for the CE re-release this fall.

Great, great fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved it oh my goodness just what i needed to make my day better thanks for writing it :3
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Thats...oh my god! I think some one stole your story! I remember (sp?) reading this exthat (sp?) story earle-r (sp?) today-word per word. Ummm I'll try to find it for you, if you want-but I'm not lying- I sware!
scillian chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
hot, hot, hot! in the middle of a club, awesome. You can really feel the lust and the move flowing between the two of them.

Thanks for sharing!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
awesome i like
AlbinoF0x chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
lolz this one was uber hott (sry bout the YPL review. i totally missed the whole plot to it) heh even though "hey there babycakes" is for another fanfic, i cant help but see this one being a bit closer to the mood i saw in it. (secretly has that one as my DTBC)
Sesshysgirl06 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
So...they just had sex in a club...publically? As is in...in front of everyone? SO HOT! hehehe...
Kumori sensei chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Yeah TBC! I loved it! Please, you gotta write more! And I really like it if I'm saying please! I'm not one to say that!
RomanticVoltaire chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
YES PLEASE TBC! *cries* You are so amazing! And -bep- me, if you and Skully really did that... WOW you have a fan-fucking-TASTIC sexlife!

*claws at screen* me wants...! :3
narulov56 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
i loved it!did they do it out in the opening?O.o
Ashly chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
That was one of the best yaoi stories i have ever read about naruto and sasuke and that is saying something becuse half of my life is reading yaoi manga!GREAT WORK!
Anne1313 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
wait a minute they didnt leave the club did they?

OMG they ended up like that in the middle of a crowded club!

rock on