Reviews for Banished with a Bloodline
alemery chapter 4 . 7/16
This is so cool!
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 6/22
Oh it is good that The Kitsune actually cares from what I think I read from the end of this chapter. His powers seem cool as well. I can't wait to see how The Pervy sage reacts to this blowing up thingy and becoming half demon. Hehehe. I like that Sakura isn't so stuck up anymore bout Sasuke. Can't wait to see what happens next
Reaver216 chapter 4 . 6/22
great story i can't wait to read more but you got one thing wrong and that is tenzo's code name which is yamato not what your calling that one guy
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
When are you going to wright more? I'm vary interested iin your story and want to find out what happens next, plus your story is one of the few I think are the best. So please continue this story, I have dealt with incomplete storys and I'm shure you've dalt with them too. They arenn't fun...
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Uzumaki Shurochka!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Banished With A Bloodline Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Banished With A Bloodline Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And I Have!:3A Ideas!:3About!:3Our!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple!:3 (Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi Can Tell Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's) Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto The Reason Why The Demonic Transformation Plus Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's)Long And Sad Past Where Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi Has Waited For Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's) Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto To Born Along With Her(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi's)Parents Telling Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi That She(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi) Will Meet Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto And Mate With Him(Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto)And All Of That Was When Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Kyuubi Was A Cute Little Kit/Girl)And C-check!:3Out!:3Night Of The Demons!:3Movie!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
eins mangekyou rinnegan chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Does Naruto have to decide on what groups of bodies a body belongs to when he 'Rebirths' them or can he add them to a group/s at a later date? Like for Kimimaro, can he only be in one group because there was only one group at the time he was 'Reborn'?
SwarmingShadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
"Flash back technique" *sigh* great, another one of THOSE stories...*sigh* why do I bother coming to this site anymore?
Entoarox chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Incredibly interesting story, hoping to see it updated!
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
will you update again? plse?
XT3100 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Sakura wants her team back. Makes sense
wolfmoon30 chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
please update soon
leafstone chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
great story.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
NICE! Add more please!
Dracoessa chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
Damn you, you mummified jerk jerky. Go die in that pit of yours with your root. (Mummified jerk jerky is danzo)
Dracoessa chapter 1 . 9/17/2013