Reviews for Well Said
janice.sear chapter 6 . 3/25
omg i wish you had finished this.. its sooooo good! dying to read what happens right to the end.. dying i say :)
Niki chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I know this may not make a difference but I hope to read more of this story soon, great writing hope you come back to it.
LivEllover1300 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Write more plz
svuroho chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
It's about time for another great update! Please!
E. Christianna chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
You better continue this, or I will be very very sad...
Thank you!
Ravens Trinity chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Omg I live this. The lightness and hilarity is a very nice read when so many others I have read are more serious. I will now also b said persons who will b very very sad if you writing this. Give ur muse a shot of 5 hour energy...I want more. Please.
segir chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
all day, i can just see it now , alex doing all that to get to liv later in the day. hope you get more ideas!
Swampje chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Lol, I'd love to read more!
tummer22 chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I am loving this story, I look foward to the next chapters, I love the way each one is pining over the other without knowing the other feels the same way.
owl.called.raven chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
Omg plz plz plz write more! Its hilarious! !
AnnitaAvila chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Lol I really like how they think! Great fic! Hope we can see more of it soon! :3 ps: I'm so happy that Stephanie is coming back on this new season! :D
pcp4202002 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
you really need to update this story lol its great
thetamarine chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
please please please keep going! I'm finding this story pretty awesome! hahaha
KillingTimeReading chapter 5 . 7/1/2010

Dude... You just CAN'T leave it here... Seriously!
lovesfemslash chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Great story. I see that your muse has abandoned you on this story. That is a shame because I found it to be amusing as well as endearing. Maybe someday your muse will return and you will finish this delightful story.