Reviews for Not A Bubblegum Girl
Yumiko chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
UPDATE!
xxHimekaHoshinaxx chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Please update! Your story is soooo awesome and I love how Natsume is so OOC when he talks to Hotaru!
Trician Creed chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
i'm looking forward to many new chapters in different stories but this one is at the top of my list! i can't wait for the next chapter! :DDDDDD
KidTantei chapter 7 . 7/6/2010
I know you haven't updated in a while, and not to force you or anything, but... UPDATE SOON. You said in your profile for us to follow you on Twitter if we want updates, right? Sadly, I don't have Twitter. Not a very social person. So yeah, I'll just say this here, but you write so awesomely! And, don't tell me this is discontinued. I HATE awesome fics that are discontinued. If you DO continue this, think about what people'll say!

"It's alive! After decades!" OR

"Yessssss! More stress relievers!" See how good everyone who's read this thinks of it? And look, you got 50 reviews! How great is that! So better update soon.

(LOL Really long review on my rants for you to update.)
KidTantei chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Why is it, that I can imagine Hotaru whimpering, but I can't imagine her do something as simple as a giggle? Ugh, the human mind. Only one drink, and she's drunk. How weird. And lol, she hides the key in her... you know... Yeah. Nicely doneeeeeee!
KidTantei chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
WAHAHAHA. Loved what Mikan yelled to Narumi. And Permy and Yuu's conversations are heck funny. And yeah. Hotaru giggling is hard to imagine... *shudders AND shivers*
KidTantei chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Yay, you did the line break! LOL. She lost her marbles, both literally and figuratively. If Hotaru was her normal self, Natsume would probably be dead by now because he called her plan 'shit'. Hahs. Nice chappy!
KidTantei chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
You should put a line break between your Author Note and the story itself. When you wrote, "Alright, this is Phase One of Hotaru's plan." I thought that was part of the chapter. Natsume is too smart for his own good...
KidTantei chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
LOL. Loved the definition. And that chapter was an awesome introduction. No, the girls wouldn't poke a hole in her plan. They'd rip the plan apart. And nice conclusion, Imai. (That's the same to you, nice last sentence!)
ferbfletcherlover chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
i love it!pls continue!(insert puppy dog eyes):D
SnakesWantRats chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Wow I love ur fic, I'm glad my friend showed this to me! Hope you add more chaps 3
BishiFishi chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
I 3 Your story _ hehe... girly hotaru. didnt see that coming :P
Llane chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
i just slogged through 7 chapters. and guess what, i laughed a lot. XD particularly loved koko's outburst in the cafeteria, that was brilliant.

will wait for the rest. good luck. XD
Hilaire chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
I never thought of Yuu and Nonoko as a pair; they kind of lack the personality needed to form any chemistry between them, haha. But hey, if you can pull it off fabulously, then why not?

Ohmygawsh, Hotaru in pink? That's... that's just...uh. Bubblegum girl incarnate, is that you? Haha. All right I get it that it's the side effects, but it's making me wince still. Mikan and Hotaru squealing their hearts out over, err, boys is definitely... O.o What I think of the whole thing is simply beyond words. So I'll settle for O.o Haha.

Onto the positive aspects. I really like the way you cut the scenes and switched from Hotaru's POV to Ruka's POV when they told their friends their own version of their date. I think it's genius. It made the whole read more interesting and entertaining. Hotaru squeeing is still kind of hard to get over, though. My imagination can't even allow me to imagine it, it seems! :P

Koko's 'moment' was something. I had to check if he was still smiling in any way. He and Anna, like Yuu and Nonoko, never really struck me as a possible pair (and I thought it's Koko and Sumire?), so it strikes me as strange that they're going to be together in the Last Dance. Heh.

Tsubasa and Misaki have a house in Central Town? I'm confused, and I'll really appreciate an explanation for it. In any case the hints on TsubasaMisaki completed my day; that's one pair which has been neglected for far too long.
Hilaire chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
As far as I know, Hotaru doesn't roll her eyes.

Don't they know that pretending to be in a relationship only attracts more attention to themselves? Seriously, popular guys like Ruka and Natsume should definitely be more original, haha. Oh my, someone's stalking our favorite pair. Although I'm pretty sure they're fan girls, I'm still curious to know what exactly they're up to. I hope it's all revealed in the next few chapters.

Hotaru doesn't laugh either. Seriously. That's a bit too much. She's becoming a tad too OOC... creepy. She got drunk, too. Though I suppose this is a part that contributes to the plot (since drunk people always spew out what they shouldn't be spewing out when they're insanely drunk, thereby leaving an opening for confusion, revelation, and well, plot XD), I am quite unconvinced that she would let herself get drunk like this. Perhaps you could have added more explanation of how she *reluctantly* too the drink et al. Yeah, something like that would have worked and would have been more plausible. Mikan could have used more work, too. Knowing that girl, she would have panicked her head off and *insisted* to come with Ruka so she can take care of her friend.

Ruka sang for Hotaru, huh? So what is it, a way of telling her that she should save her Last Dance for him? Hm. He can just tell her that straight to her face; I think that would work better. Haha.