Reviews for Showers And Hair Care
Lyneel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
great work! :) It all suits their characters perfectly. Truly well done!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
funny story XD

loved it
applepielover chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I actually found this adorable. And I like the sentence structure, especially how it fits the train of thought in each of the characters when showering.

Poor Syaoran has to think so much. XD

Correction:

"He doesn’t think about the hands that washed it for him al those years ago," all.
Arin chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
...that was random. Randomnessgood.
ellesugars chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
LOL!

That was hysterical. :D

Syaoran's was definitely my favorite. Hehe.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
hah! damaging his man pride! XD
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
That was nice...really nice. I like how Sakura and Fai's parts were just melancholy enough to offset Syaoran and Kuro-pon's (and it makes so much sense that Fai wouldn't like looking at his face in a mirror too often). Please do write more Tsubasa-fics..
Thais of the Star chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wonderful! Loved it!
MopCat chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i like it.
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ahh, I know this wonder off thought mode! Sometimes I'm all like 'Did I use soap already?' or 'Did I wash my hair?' Though more likely to be thinking about soap. Trying to limit my showers though, what with water restrictions and all.

I would have thought Fai'd take the longest. oh well. Nice of them to let Sakura-chan go first!
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Huh, this was really interesting. I'd never thought about it before. I would have guessed that Fai would take the longest, but oh well. It's cute how Syaoran doesn't even notice if he washed his hair or not :D I like this!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lol they never seem to bath or snything in the naime/manga.
IceQueen987 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This was very cute! I personally don't really see any pairing, just SyaoranxSakura. Not a KuroxFai fan, though, so that's technically a good thing for me...overall, very cute and light.