Reviews for Her Kind of Love
Joy-CagalliYulaAthha-Zala chapter 3 . 6/19/2020
ilove all of your writings esp. on asucaga. hope you'll consider writing again
akeru.junketsu chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
AsuCaga forever! They're my one-true pairing (OTP) FOREVER. And this fanfic is awesome! I love the sarcastic Cagalli, the protective Kira, and the romantic Athrun. This is one of my favorites so far :)

Congratulations and keep it up!
akeru.junketsu chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
LetItFlow0992 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
I've always loved watching or in this case imagining Yuuna Roma Seiran suffer. Thanks for another delightful interpretation of that.
angelineprospero chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
I hope you will write more stories about Cagalli and Athrun..:) I love them.
angelineprospero chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
..yeah me too, Cagalli and Athrun is my number couple too.. :) and i like the story..:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I read everything very interesting
Write2Nspire93 chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
This was the very first FanFiction I’ve ever read and it was an AMAZING read! Everything about this fic was AWESOME and it made me more interested in other fan-fics, I literally could not stop reading fan fictions even until now! This story had it all and Cagalli and Athrun made it all the more PERFECT! One of my FAV scenes was when Cagalli had called Athrun a maniac, it was absolutely HILARIOUS! Thanks for writing such an AWESOME FANFIC, I LOVED IT!
Kira chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
"((author's note)) You'll be hearing from Kira in the next chapter."

Yes, finally!

((haha, no I actually did a fist pump when I saw that XD))
BoredPiglet chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
Dude! Your story is so good! But you spoiled it with your author's notes.! I mean it is like you are telling us already what will happen next. I'm just so glad that the story is already finished when i read it but still. I would liked the suspense to kill me. Figuratively of course. But! Oh well, at least the steam was so hot that it excited me. Hehe, I really like Kira here. So cuuute! Even though he only showed up for a little while. :)
BoredPiglet chapter 13 . 5/29/2012
kaikai0818 chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Loved it!
aa chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
CUTEST STORY EVERRR!
sherbert chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
this was such a sweet chapter!loved every bit of it!
sherbert chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
i love how you turned flay into quite a likable character!great read once again :)