Reviews for Blinded
kage kitsune 14 chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Update soon, please.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
um were is the rest of it i really need to know:-(
Anna of Greece chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
update
BeyondSanity12 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! I see that it has been more than three years since you've updated last...but that's okay; I still would love to know what happens. This story is perfectly romantic and dramatic. Those two lovely genres intertwine beautifully here. Edward is desperate for her blood, but he cannot drink. Bella sees the shell of the man she loved desperately attempting to find what he sees as reason and kill her, but she can see in his heart that he is still the same Edward Cullen that protected her fiercely from James. I can just see Aro looking on somehow in fascination via cameras or something, wondering what force in the world could keep the newly reborn vampire from taking the sweet elixer that is his singer's blood.

Please update again!
littlevany chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
It has been a while since you updated...Id love a new chapter. The plot is awesome...
janet8cullen chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Wow! I thought it might have not been good but I am taken aback, its great. He who had the monster inside is tamed but of his dead heart that can beat when near the person who he loves, cares, and protects... is something don't think wrong but I have a few ideas for this story...I may be new at this but I have good ideas for alot of stories and yours is one to be well, for a longer version. PM me and tell me what you think and I'll messsage you of them or I can tell you them here..But no just PM and then think what you think...thank you and continue.
becca chapter 4 . 1/12/2012
update or I will die and that would be a horriable thing to have on your concience.
Diamant Rose chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
Please please update soon. This is a great fic. Please continue.
PotterNinja chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
R u gunna continue with this story? PLEASE?
babeloun chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
Love it continue please!
Cura Wolf chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
This story had me sitting on the edge of my bed, chanting "please remember...please remember." LOL!

Suspense filled and darkly romantic. -gives five star rating-

I love it! Are you going to continue with this one? Oh, Please do!
DizzyIzzyCullen chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
AWWWWWWWWW! I was getting good! Please up date soon!
Xxheartbroken54xX chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
You only updated it 2 years ago ;( But this was the best story idea yet!
bornagoof chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Awww, is right.

Update! Update! *I'm cheering by the way if you can't tell, not demanding.

I like what you did with the whole, stupid lamb and sick masochistic lion bit there. Nice.

Really well done, this story is. The minute I saw the summary, I knew I had to read it.
veggie vampire chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
This is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read! I love how you describe everything. Bellas emotions, and how she reacts to Edward. I really love how you made Edward, that he could not kill Bella and everytime he tried to drink her he felt pain in his heart! I love your other twilight story aswell! You are an absolutly amaizing author! And when Bella kissed him! I cried and laughed at the same time!

Have a nice afternoon, night, morning, or midnight!

k&h

Veggie Vampire.

3333333333 Ten hearts to you!