Reviews for Broken Hallelujah
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2017
Idiots! Dopes! Fools! Why doesn't anyone ever talk TO each other instead of internal monologues! Cant! Stand! It! The angst! The stupidity! Uggghhh! Don't they realize how happy they can be if they just let themselves be honest? Morons! Aarrgghhh! This was excellent by the way...
C8H7N3O2 chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
*applause* You made my heart soar with emotions for these boys! I love them so much! Beautiful is an understatement and it had just the right amount of sadness to blend perfectly. Very wonderful story. Oh my heart. 3 *happy sigh*
Forest Of Glass chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Okay, so I waited until the last chapter to comment because honestly I couldn't stop to do so. I love this song and the story goes along with it perfectly. You brought tears to my eyes. It reminds me of a relationship I'm going through. An unrequited love of some sorts. Even though Tony and Tim do share the same feelings, the other doesn't know that. It can be heartbreaking and it makes me want to curl up into a ball and cry and eat cake batter. Good job and I'll defiantly be looking for more of your work. Also, the chapters will McGee's anger issue made me laugh so hard. I'm a lot like that actually. I'm NICE damn it! XD Loving it. Good show!
Spirit Of Soon To Be chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
awwwwww. please give this a sequel. i nearly shouted at my laptop when it was Abby on the other side of the door. The guys need to get together :)
noonanna chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
I like your fic and love this tim~nice work!
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 2/9/2011
very interesting story, I'd love to see more of this budding relationship with a confident Tim! Well done!
Switched-to-Silent chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
I just loved everyone in this :)

It was great!
boothandboneslove chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
very good.
boothandboneslove chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Very good job.
Net Sparrow chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
That was an amazing story. So much in-between the lines until the open end – this was more expressive than so many longer or more detailed stories. A lot of atmosphere. Really excellent work.
colorguard28 chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
Beautiful and bittersweet indeed! This might be my favorite angsty T2 story. And as much as I love the ending and think it was exactly right for this story, I'd love to see a later story and see if the guys get together at some point.
Azernal chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
must. have. sequel! I want them to become more than friends!
StBridget chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
It's a very complex story and I liked it. I liked the alternating points of view, and showing how they(mis)interpreted each other's reactions.
starjems88 chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
great story:)
RedDragen chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Man another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more