Reviews for CloudxLeon: The Beast Within
Wraith chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Love it, update?
Wolfie231 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
This is good you should update it
Dragi chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
i wonder what leon will do next. update soon :)
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
Cool! Update soon!
Dragi chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
i feel sorry for cloud :( not easy being him. hope to read more soon :)
awaylaughing chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
This is really good so far, I'm enjoying it. Usually I avoid the wolf/lion thing cause it's so cliche now, but yours is really well written, and actually pretty unique from what I've seen. I'm excited to see where you're going with this.
JJbad chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
I look foward to when this story is updated so much because it's a unique story and it leaves me on the edge of my seat with each new chapter. I guess it's because it's nowhere near predictable and just so out there yet somehow here and I don't know anymore. Anyway i'm happy for the two new chapters and will contimue to wait for the comming ones. Hope to see another new one soon.
Dackerie chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
OMG that was awesome I freaking love your fanfic! Keep writing it's so awesome!

%Dackerie
Vellacora chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
O.O CLOUD! AH! Dont go into emo mode, gosh if you do you cant have that fine peice of heaven right in front of you! Oh you and Leon are like the forever-made-to-be couple! This is getting so good, but I wonder what would happen with The Lion, cuz we have seen lots of Wolf but not Lion.

Vellacora chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
I love the description you use in your stories they draw me in so much! Now if only I could make my stories that good lol. Gonna read the next chappie!

Marlyn Strife chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
This is a really good story and I can't wait to find out what happens next! I hope you update again soon, because this story is very interesting!

Keep up the great work!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 3/8/2009
I really like it so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Vellacora chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Woah intense! Tho it was really sad that the boy had to die. Angsty, but very good! Glad I got to read that side of Leon and his trouble memories. Pretty Plz update I cant wait to read more!

Lucretzia chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
glares and growls

You!

Update!

Soon!

smiles

I love the story though, so please update soon
you.broke.a.promise chapter 3 . 12/20/2008