Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils
Emerald-colored eyes chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wonderful! You managed to keep it in character while showing us a side of each character that is not shown in the books.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I really liked how you compared her to Longbottom (Snape watching them both) and how he cared for that in this piece.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Excellent! Really terrific!
hypotemoose chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
This is really nice. You manage to show very private sides of characters, very different to what we see in the books and yet they remain utterly believeable and true to character. thankyou as always for your stories!
Lady McSnape chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Dang! I like this story! It's very sweet of Severus being so concerned about Minerva's health. hee. I love the pair!

Great job!
ScullySayer chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Ooh, I really enjoyed this fic! I always love the way you write the interactions between Severus and Minerva, and I particularly loved them together here, with the way they're so caring and comfortable with each other. At the same time, you manage to keep them very in-character! A gift! And I adored the ending too. Thanks for sharing this, it was great!
MinnieKat chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
excellent story! very well written, humour just when needed but always a more profound reflexion. I am not a fan of Snape but I definitely like this. why not a sequel?
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Nicely paced and interesting interactions, very much like a written out scene from a play.
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Hey, this is really good and has a lot of potential! Please continue with it!
grugster chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
This strory is so wonderful! I can't believe it is already finished! :(

-“What did I do two hours ago to make you think I was crazy?” “Open the door without even asking who was there?”- I was laughing so hard at this part! You really are a fantastic writer!
zule bean chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow! Nice job.
selmak chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
lovely. I like your take on their relationship, both proud, both sparring, and just prickly enough to make one sigh in relief when they lower their walls. :) Great Job!
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Very nice. Severus is perhaps a little softer than I'd expect and Minerva a little frailer, but both concepts make canon and character sense. And certainly Umbridge could easily put one off one's food.

My favorite line: “You do not need to watch me as though I were Neville Longbottom in front of a cauldron, Severus.” Very McGonagall.

I think you mean the last word of the story to be "bear," not "bare." (The last two paragraphs might spell things out a little more than you need to. The details of the story have already made a lot of these points clear.)
calicogoat chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
E! You have a few punctuation errors and mistaken words (such as 'chord' when you meant 'cord', and 'loose' instead of 'lose') but otherwise this. Is. Awesome.

Actually, any story you write with these two turns up golden. But, maybe I'm biased; they ARE my favourites.

With the two of them working together, I bet that they could actually get away with doing Umbridge in. If only.
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Nice fic. I loved seeing Sev caring for Minerva. LOL I really wish someone would strangle Umbridge,myself. Woman is bloody annoying and irritating at times, isn't she? *Giggles*