Reviews for Renee
nobodyshouldknow chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Now it is not pathetic, it is awesome ( i dont think that cordelia was really in love with him, even if I think
they cared alot about each other and were really into each other. I think she only thought she might love him) I love how you made renee and her thoughts on dracula and xander and your description on the life in the castle ( accident during training, hehe) and willows and buffys concern for xander
lilykep chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Good job! I love the idea of Renee meeting up with Anya and Cordy in the afterlife and dishing dirt on Xander stories. I liked Renee, the PTBs suck. They better not hurt Dawn!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Good story

I belive xander ugly shirts were becouse he was poor

This could be how every think work out

And you are right they will never gave xander a break

Buffy won't date him. Cordy he cheated and lost his best friend willow

Anya demon mest with his mind and die

Ronoe. Died. He can't e

Win

I was buffy and xander slept together at least once to show how much she cares

Good story
Ghostrider chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
I was directed to this story by a fic rec on the Xanderzone list. I'm glad I did because this is far from pathetic. I've stopped reading the comics after the first eight issues but I always enjoyed what little of Renee I saw and as a huge Xander-fan, I'm glad to see something about the two of them.

For a first timer, the writing is beautiful, coherent and flows remarkably well. I hope you continue to use this gift and bring more stories out. Don't let the few reviews you've received so far bring you down.
SirOuroboros chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Feed back can be sporadic especially if your new or just don't post is a very good piece you have the characters voices just right.
2amWritersClub chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
Hey! None of that - this story is 'pretty pathetic' business! It's a good little fic which is written well and focuses on a character that is rarely written about and I for one enjoyed it.

Never take the number of reviews you get as an indictment of the quality of your work especially in this fandom - you must have noticed that some brilliantly written pieces don't get any comments. It's weird but I just think it's how this fandom is. There are other fandoms that people review very heavily in regardless of the quality of work and that seems just pointless to me.

Your work here is good and it entertained me so thank you for posting and definately have another go.

Fairy T
Kensington chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
I like this. While not a fan in the slightest of the comics, you make a pleasant foray into doomed relationship #3 for Xander.

Looking forward to the next three installments.