Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
Carameldynr chapter 7 . 2/6
Hahahaha you really got me with that medical book being Motoki's. That's totally hillarious! This is a dark fic but you're able to put in the right dose of comedy. Oooh I like your story!
Failisse chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
You know, this just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by it's cover. When I read the summary, I honestly thought this wasn't going to be a good fic. But after the first chapter I was addicted. You write really, really well, and the story you have created so far is impressive. It's interesting, witty, heartfelt and inspiring. I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon, because this truly is a wonderful fic. :)
Sarah chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god I really hope you finish this I BEG OF YOU
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Kasienda chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
This is spectacular!

I love your characterizations from Usagi to Minako to Kunzite! Especially Kunzite and his perspective moving through the modern world. And I appreciate your ability to create situations that can so easily be misread and create for all kinds of tense meetings. I mean, poor Venus being so misunderstood through everything!

Hope Usagi actually wakes up soon! She's been essentially asleep for the second half of the story! She's got to wake up and be shocked at Tuxedo Kamen's identity! And she needs to explain some of what has happened to the senshi/Mauans! They all need some time to reconcile!

Anyway, love what you've done with this world! And look forward to future chapters!

Happy Writing!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
oh dear
Pyra Opal chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Really enjoying the story. Absolutely love Usagi's interactions with the Generals. Usually when they become involved all the story focuses on is getting them with the senshi. It's nice to see how they would interact with the princess. Looking forward to more.
LookingAnswers chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Hi, wow a lot has happened in one night and day. I looking forward to keep reading this. I like how this story is going.
AvoidedIsland chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
I'm glad I took my time to read this. I'm enjoying the story and the deviations you've made, especially with Motoki becoming one of the Mamoru's protectors. I'm not sure I believe Sailor Venus would stop an attack on Kunzite if he was taking Usagi...unless she did it because Usagi had de-transformed and, thus, Sailor Jupiter's attack would have killed Usagi (since she was in her civilian form). Thank you for your fic! I hope to read more of it in the future.
Elen-Di chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Ahhhhh this is so good! Great character development and drama (Minakooooo)! Please, please update soon? I can't wait to read the rest!
kbtjmandy chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
Wicked fanfic. Enjoyed reading this and glad to have come upon this. Do update soon and keep up the work :)
sailormoon0630 chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
I waited so long for this story to be update! As always it's a great chapter!
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
This is a really interesting story! I can't wait to read more :)
mevneriel chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Welcome back! I am so thrilled to see that this isnt dead. I truly cant wait to see what you have planned next. Thank you for updating it.
Comet Moon chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
Wahoo.

Your back.

Wonder when they go for Jedite?

Plus mention that motoki girl is no longer his girl?

Great to hear from you again

Ja me