Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
Chuggycat chapter 14 . 11/29
I stumbled across your story the other day! I loved it! Please please please what happens next?! I love the characterizations, especially the way you included Motoki (I always felt he should be involved)
So good...wish I could read the rest!
SMSM92 chapter 14 . 6/11
I really need to know the end! I'm so happy you didn't forget this story..that would have been a freakin travesty! Can't wait to read more!
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 14 . 6/10
Dang, what a mess! Everyone's suspicious of Venus (poor Venus!) and Mamoru can be such a jerk. Usagi's struggles make my heart hurt. This is a very interesting story with wonderful twists, and I hope you'll come back one day to finish it! There were a few mistakes— I think you meant "clenched his fists" instead of "clinched his fists"—but this was overall a lovely read. Thank you for the story!
embermoonlight chapter 14 . 5/28
*avidly reading story then looks up* continue please. I read this all in one go! O.O i would love to read more. Its so awesome!
bri chapter 1 . 1/1
really great story please finish soon! :)
Anime Kitten101 chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
Anime Kitten101 chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
senpai XD XD XD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
WOW! I just read your story and it is AMAZING! Oh my goodness it is so great! PLEASE update! I really want to read more! It is SO good!
Carameldynr chapter 7 . 2/6/2015
Hahahaha you really got me with that medical book being Motoki's. That's totally hillarious! This is a dark fic but you're able to put in the right dose of comedy. Oooh I like your story!
Failisse chapter 14 . 11/1/2014
You know, this just goes to show you that you can't judge a book by it's cover. When I read the summary, I honestly thought this wasn't going to be a good fic. But after the first chapter I was addicted. You write really, really well, and the story you have created so far is impressive. It's interesting, witty, heartfelt and inspiring. I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon, because this truly is a wonderful fic. :)
Sarah chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god I really hope you finish this I BEG OF YOU
TokusatsuLuv chapter 14 . 9/9/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Kasienda chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
This is spectacular!

I love your characterizations from Usagi to Minako to Kunzite! Especially Kunzite and his perspective moving through the modern world. And I appreciate your ability to create situations that can so easily be misread and create for all kinds of tense meetings. I mean, poor Venus being so misunderstood through everything!

Hope Usagi actually wakes up soon! She's been essentially asleep for the second half of the story! She's got to wake up and be shocked at Tuxedo Kamen's identity! And she needs to explain some of what has happened to the senshi/Mauans! They all need some time to reconcile!

Anyway, love what you've done with this world! And look forward to future chapters!

Happy Writing!