Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
llCrystalll chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
I love this story. I hope you update soon!

The senshi and Luna know that Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen, so there's no need for Mamoru to ask his Shittenou to keep his identity a secret from Usagi.
It would be incredibly wrong and hurtful if neither the senshi nor Luna told Usagi this information.
Cshorey100 chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
Ahhh this was an amazing read! Please update soon thank you!
ARP chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
I was flipping through files on my computer and reading some of my favorite stories from old fandoms when I re-read this story (ch1-13), then decided to go ahead and check for updates.
Low and behold, more story! Thanks so much for that. Okay, the story hasn't exactly moved to a better place (arguably it's a worse point to leave off). But still more story about the ramifications of being a superhero, reincarnated, duty vs. desire, and all that jazz.
Thank you again for the update. I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to any future updates.
Deadly Aura chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
Totally started tearing up when Mamoru was trying to give her energy! Seriously addicting story! Hope you update soon!
Deadly Aura chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
Insert cackle! Motoki calling Mamoru Master! Lol
Deadly Aura chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
Lmao! Loved the ending of this chapter!
Deadly Aura chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
So good it's addicting! Seriously binge reading this right now. I hate angst but you've made it so good to read!
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Loving the angst so far and the way you're portraying the characters is on point!
Smokingbomber chapter 15 . 4/18/2017
JADEITE NO!

OMG i thought this was completed because it says 15/15 but NO JADEITE NOOOOO D:
Smokingbomber chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
this fic is a ROLLERCOASTER XD ...i have to go to sleep now but Kunzite Can't Answerphone is a wonderful mental image to pause at. 3 3
Guest chapter 15 . 3/17/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bunchan529 chapter 15 . 2/18/2017
This story is fantastic! I love how you're developing the characters, and look forward to more.
Mercedes1312 chapter 15 . 2/15/2017
Okay, I love this story, I really do. Everyone is in character perfectly. But I have only one issue: The Shitennou slapping Usagi.
I'm sorry but yelling at and slapping a depressed person does more damage than good. Having gone through depression myself, I know for a fact that this tactic is horrible.
The best way to help a depressed person is to SHOW that you care for him/her. With actions, not words because even if you tell him/her they're great, awesome etc. they won't believe you. As shown here perfectly.
Another way to help him/her is to hear him/her out. Hear his/her side of the story. I don't see Usagi telling Mamoru and the others her side of what happened with the Senshi. That's terrible. This issue NEEDS to be addressed.
A third and fourth way to help them is get him/her some help and to give him/her some space. Let Usagi get some help from a professional therapist and let her tell her family what's happened. Leaving the Senshi/being Sailor Moon is up to you. And let her get some space from the Senshi. She needs it. She needs to heal. And only way to do that is to let her get some time off. Let her hang out with Naru and Umino for a while.

Please bear in mind that this is not to flame you. I'm just addressing my issues with this story. I love it. It's well-written but this issues need to be addressed.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 2/8/2017
Oh my! The emotional toll everyone is going through... so staggering! I'm really enjoying this alternate version of the story and I'm optimistic that things will work out well for all the relationships in the SM universe. It'll be like going thru hell for a while but the reward of peace at the end will be all the more welcome.
Moonprincess202 chapter 15 . 2/7/2017
I'm so happy you updated. I had actually just been thinking about this story shortly before you posted this chapter. Then I checked my email and found the update email!