Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
Bunchan529 chapter 15 . 2/18
This story is fantastic! I love how you're developing the characters, and look forward to more.
Mercedes1312 chapter 15 . 2/15
Okay, I love this story, I really do. Everyone is in character perfectly. But I have only one issue: The Shitennou slapping Usagi.
I'm sorry but yelling at and slapping a depressed person does more damage than good. Having gone through depression myself, I know for a fact that this tactic is horrible.
The best way to help a depressed person is to SHOW that you care for him/her. With actions, not words because even if you tell him/her they're great, awesome etc. they won't believe you. As shown here perfectly.
Another way to help him/her is to hear him/her out. Hear his/her side of the story. I don't see Usagi telling Mamoru and the others her side of what happened with the Senshi. That's terrible. This issue NEEDS to be addressed.
A third and fourth way to help them is get him/her some help and to give him/her some space. Let Usagi get some help from a professional therapist and let her tell her family what's happened. Leaving the Senshi/being Sailor Moon is up to you. And let her get some space from the Senshi. She needs it. She needs to heal. And only way to do that is to let her get some time off. Let her hang out with Naru and Umino for a while.

Please bear in mind that this is not to flame you. I'm just addressing my issues with this story. I love it. It's well-written but this issues need to be addressed.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 2/8
Oh my! The emotional toll everyone is going through... so staggering! I'm really enjoying this alternate version of the story and I'm optimistic that things will work out well for all the relationships in the SM universe. It'll be like going thru hell for a while but the reward of peace at the end will be all the more welcome.
Moonprincess202 chapter 15 . 2/7
I'm so happy you updated. I had actually just been thinking about this story shortly before you posted this chapter. Then I checked my email and found the update email!
Kasienda chapter 15 . 2/1
When are Mamoru and Usagi going to talk?! Please tell me she's going to be awake for the next few chapters!

That being said, I LOVED her talk with Kunzite! "We're your tears not feigned?" I just died I was laughing so hard!

I really liked your salt shaker test too. Interesting test! I don't know if it would be totally accurate since the subject being tested is in on it, but you wrote this bit SO well! I love Mamoru's reaction to being a "master" and then testing Motoki at all! We all know he would make an excellent shittennou!

And I appreciate the drama presented by the internal conflict of love vs duty on multiple fronts.

Bring on the Jadeite!

Happy writing!
scryoko chapter 15 . 2/1
Ohhh, this is soooo good! I'm SO so glad that you've resumed this story again, thank you! I'm looking forward to reading more of this! Thank you SO much again for continuing the story! :) This is awesome! Love the plot of this and the premise, the descriptions and the angst. :)
angfdz chapter 15 . 1/31
This has been a fun read! A bit of out of character type interactions sometimes but I can't wait to see how Mamoru gets his shit together lol 3
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 1/31
wow. good chapter. the ending paragraphs were creepy
Julia chapter 1 . 1/29
This is really good, I hope you continue soon
Web2theweb1 chapter 15 . 1/27
Love your story!
Looking forward to the next chapter.
When finish or if u have questions, plz feel free to contact me at
web2theweb yahoo. com
Web2theweb1
I am enjoying the read so far. The pacing of battles and reveals works for me and the characters are all relatable except the expected bad guy. One thing on this chapter though... I know the girls are constantly juggling duty and having normal lives, and being reborn in the modern day allows them to chart their own balance between the two. But the defenders of love and girl power having to forsake love for themselves seems to be a hobbling of where their power comes from; and it is singularly not in accordance with what Venus represents to make her choose like that.

I am curious as to how you're going to resolve that quandary, and how you're going to update other parts of the story arcs. Please keep going!
Starrlight1812 chapter 15 . 1/26
Oh Em Gee... wow. OK now I really want to se where this is going. Thank you for putting this story out and thanks for continuing to write I truly can't wait to read the conclusion to this work!
Roxypockets1 chapter 15 . 1/24
I just jumped into this story and there's no more? Cruel day! I really like all the character's decisions, they feel true to character and faulted just like real life. I really hope this gets updated but then you for all your hard work on this so far.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 15 . 1/24
New chapter! Yay! I'm glad you've updated this story. I've missed it.
Chrissymoon101 chapter 15 . 1/24
Can't wait for the next update :-)