Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
ARP chapter 15 . 7/15
I was flipping through files on my computer and reading some of my favorite stories from old fandoms when I re-read this story (ch1-13), then decided to go ahead and check for updates.
Low and behold, more story! Thanks so much for that. Okay, the story hasn't exactly moved to a better place (arguably it's a worse point to leave off). But still more story about the ramifications of being a superhero, reincarnated, duty vs. desire, and all that jazz.
Thank you again for the update. I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to any future updates.
Deadly Aura chapter 13 . 7/14
Totally started tearing up when Mamoru was trying to give her energy! Seriously addicting story! Hope you update soon!
Deadly Aura chapter 12 . 7/14
Insert cackle! Motoki calling Mamoru Master! Lol
Deadly Aura chapter 11 . 7/14
Lmao! Loved the ending of this chapter!
Deadly Aura chapter 10 . 7/14
So good it's addicting! Seriously binge reading this right now. I hate angst but you've made it so good to read!
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 7/14
Loving the angst so far and the way you're portraying the characters is on point!
Smokingbomber chapter 15 . 4/18
JADEITE NO!

OMG i thought this was completed because it says 15/15 but NO JADEITE NOOOOO D:
Smokingbomber chapter 11 . 4/18
this fic is a ROLLERCOASTER XD ...i have to go to sleep now but Kunzite Can't Answerphone is a wonderful mental image to pause at. 3 3
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bunchan529 chapter 15 . 2/18
This story is fantastic! I love how you're developing the characters, and look forward to more.
Mercedes1312 chapter 15 . 2/15
Okay, I love this story, I really do. Everyone is in character perfectly. But I have only one issue: The Shitennou slapping Usagi.
I'm sorry but yelling at and slapping a depressed person does more damage than good. Having gone through depression myself, I know for a fact that this tactic is horrible.
The best way to help a depressed person is to SHOW that you care for him/her. With actions, not words because even if you tell him/her they're great, awesome etc. they won't believe you. As shown here perfectly.
Another way to help him/her is to hear him/her out. Hear his/her side of the story. I don't see Usagi telling Mamoru and the others her side of what happened with the Senshi. That's terrible. This issue NEEDS to be addressed.
A third and fourth way to help them is get him/her some help and to give him/her some space. Let Usagi get some help from a professional therapist and let her tell her family what's happened. Leaving the Senshi/being Sailor Moon is up to you. And let her get some space from the Senshi. She needs it. She needs to heal. And only way to do that is to let her get some time off. Let her hang out with Naru and Umino for a while.

Please bear in mind that this is not to flame you. I'm just addressing my issues with this story. I love it. It's well-written but this issues need to be addressed.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 15 . 2/8
Oh my! The emotional toll everyone is going through... so staggering! I'm really enjoying this alternate version of the story and I'm optimistic that things will work out well for all the relationships in the SM universe. It'll be like going thru hell for a while but the reward of peace at the end will be all the more welcome.
Moonprincess202 chapter 15 . 2/7
I'm so happy you updated. I had actually just been thinking about this story shortly before you posted this chapter. Then I checked my email and found the update email!
Kasienda chapter 15 . 2/1
When are Mamoru and Usagi going to talk?! Please tell me she's going to be awake for the next few chapters!

That being said, I LOVED her talk with Kunzite! "We're your tears not feigned?" I just died I was laughing so hard!

I really liked your salt shaker test too. Interesting test! I don't know if it would be totally accurate since the subject being tested is in on it, but you wrote this bit SO well! I love Mamoru's reaction to being a "master" and then testing Motoki at all! We all know he would make an excellent shittennou!

And I appreciate the drama presented by the internal conflict of love vs duty on multiple fronts.

Bring on the Jadeite!

Happy writing!
scryoko chapter 15 . 2/1
Ohhh, this is soooo good! I'm SO so glad that you've resumed this story again, thank you! I'm looking forward to reading more of this! Thank you SO much again for continuing the story! :) This is awesome! Love the plot of this and the premise, the descriptions and the angst. :)