Reviews for Usagi's Darkest Hour
Yvonnerenee chapter 15 . 8/23/2020
I’ve probably reread this story about 5-6 times, no lie! So good! I hope all is well, I hope you will be able to return to finish the story.
DrakiSwan chapter 15 . 7/24/2020
Porfavor te lo imploro, actualiza
Esta es la mejor historia que he leido con los generales y la adición de Andrew me parece increíble
Porfavor actualiza
Amidamaru88 chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
It's a shame that the fic is dead it's by far one of the best that deals with Usagi having confidence problems, sadly the other 3 senshi are more side characters however the overall pacing and writting makes it leagues above most of the other fics
sailormoonie223 chapter 15 . 6/10/2020
great chapter, please update!
Km chapter 1 . 8/11/2019
Hey this is fourth time re-reading it and it's still entertaining. I haven't read a good Shitennou and Inner sensei fanfic in a while. Could you update soon? I wanna see Zo (zoicite) torture Motoki in training as well as a Shitennou/Usagi heart to heart. What's Jadeite going to be like when he's not being brainwashed? And how many chapters is going to take for Jadeite to be saved?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2019
update this story its good!
ameriar chapter 15 . 7/24/2018
I reread your story like two or three times over the years! I'm not sure if I ever left a review though...

I absolutely LOVE your story! Reimagining the series and making it so entertaining and keeping the reader wanting more! Senshi/Shittenou fics are my absolute favourite and your story is one of the most thought and written out I've read so far! And I've read A LOT of stories! (Almost 20years of fanfiction reading ;)

The only thing that irks me is Motoki - I'd rather have Nephrite back!

I know it's been more than a year but I hope you come back and finish this story! Pretty please!
llCrystalll chapter 7 . 12/23/2017
I love this story. I hope you update soon!

The senshi and Luna know that Mamoru is Tuxedo Kamen, so there's no need for Mamoru to ask his Shittenou to keep his identity a secret from Usagi.
It would be incredibly wrong and hurtful if neither the senshi nor Luna told Usagi this information.
catsonthebeach chapter 15 . 10/21/2017
Ahhh this was an amazing read! Please update soon thank you!
ARP chapter 15 . 7/15/2017
I was flipping through files on my computer and reading some of my favorite stories from old fandoms when I re-read this story (ch1-13), then decided to go ahead and check for updates.
Low and behold, more story! Thanks so much for that. Okay, the story hasn't exactly moved to a better place (arguably it's a worse point to leave off). But still more story about the ramifications of being a superhero, reincarnated, duty vs. desire, and all that jazz.
Thank you again for the update. I appreciate all your hard work and look forward to any future updates.
Deadly Aura chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
Totally started tearing up when Mamoru was trying to give her energy! Seriously addicting story! Hope you update soon!
Deadly Aura chapter 12 . 7/14/2017
Insert cackle! Motoki calling Mamoru Master! Lol
Deadly Aura chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
Lmao! Loved the ending of this chapter!
Deadly Aura chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
So good it's addicting! Seriously binge reading this right now. I hate angst but you've made it so good to read!
Deadly Aura chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Loving the angst so far and the way you're portraying the characters is on point!