Reviews for Sparks that Fly and Fall
IcedLady chapter 17 . 4/8/2014
This chapter was so funny! Specially where Mika tells Kiba the story of the old dog she zapped. This is so awesome and I love the story!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
Ahhhh! Monty Python is my hero!
Blueharu2-12 chapter 52 . 4/25/2013
I really really love this story! it's one of my favourites! :3
OMGOMG1 chapter 52 . 10/5/2012
That was the best story I've ever read (-) I loved it! I thoroughly enjoyed it :) it was sooooo gooooddddd write more pleeeaseee! :D
WhyDaisies chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Um... So, you said you have a bachelor's degree in English, but I was wondering about a couple things in your writing.

1) When you portray a character's action, you do this:

'yawn' or 'mental sigh'

which would make sense if you're trying to keep the anime-like atmosphere with your story.

2) After a dialogue, or after the quotation, you put a comma, which doesn't have to be there:

"Here.", she handed Hana...

it could just be:

"Here," she handed Hana...

But you only do this half the time, so I'm wondering if it's on purpose or not.

From an 8th grade English student,
WhyDaisies
Divanime chapter 52 . 7/1/2012
in all honesty...i freaking loved this story. you are by far one of the best authors on this entire site. you had me entranced from the beginning and i never, not once, got tired of reading it (which i have been from start 'til end for the past 2 and a half hours). cu dose to you and your amazing writing skills.
Ritsikas chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A little offtopc but I just HAD to share it.

Whiles looking at storys to read, yours caught my eye for one thing first.

You shortend Kakashi to Kaka, that where I just HAD to laugh. You see in my native language(Estonia) kaka peans poo :D I was just like, what the heck do people pair up, lol.
inactiveacountinactive chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
OMG!

monty python!

you are now officially in my favourite author list!
EternallyFaithful chapter 52 . 1/23/2011
Since it is required by universal fanfiction land I shall leave my first ever reveiw. I absolutely loved your story, I have read a ton of stories on this website and Kakashi was like seventh on my list of people I need to read a good story about and your story is quite possibly the only good story out there. Not only did I love your story I loved the personality it was made with. I colud complement you more but its eleven-forty and I probibly won't get to sleep for another hour and dreaded school is tomorrow... I'll hate myself as it is in the morning no need to possibly make it worse. :-) I'm sorry if my rambling has annoyed you... Nighty night
Foresthunter chapter 30 . 11/17/2010
cute...
Yuzuki Takenaka chapter 23 . 9/19/2010
I love it so far! Your writing skills are the best I think Iv'e seen by far! Plus totally love how badass mika is :D
Narcoleptic-Since-89 chapter 52 . 9/4/2010
AWWWWW THAT WAS SO CUTE, HILARIOUS, AND AWESOME!
Silver Tongue theangelgirlmax chapter 52 . 6/23/2010
Its actualy been two years, but im assuming it still stands. ;3 I loved your fic, read it in one day...kinda. I stayed up till 3am to finish it. Anyways, how would getting your ass kicked not hurt? And Sasuke ended up with herrpies and Naruto with none of the above because Sakura became celibit, Hinta ended up with Kiba and the others ended up with Anko... O_o Isnt it scarry what imsomnia can do to you? Anyway, im off to read more of your writings, even if R. wont be in them. ;3
ToshiroHitsugayagirlfriend chapter 52 . 6/3/2010
LOve it a lot!
Katt Jeane chapter 52 . 3/26/2010
Kay, well, I guess all I'm gonna say is, "WOW, THAT WAS AWESOME!" You don't know hard is was for me to put down my laptop and actually sleep while I was reading this... I probably would've finished this in one day, but due to me trying to prevent myself from adding on to the sleep deprivation that I already have, I finished this in 2 days. And I enjoyed both of them very much. :) I also hope that you make your Kara's Arc story very soon. You don't know how much I've been waiting for it, for the past few months. And even though I'm one of your most recent readers, I'm definitely glad that I'm still one of your loyal fans in fanfiction. :)

Best wishes to your many characters and yourself! :D