Reviews for Pies of the Damned
lovescent chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
you have such an amazing grasp of the show's feel and characters! amazing!I was hearing Jim Dale narrating in my head while I was reading (and apparently i wasn't the only one, Shot in Sarajevo ;p ).. great job!
crazed-ink-slinger chapter 5 . 1/12/2010
Wow - you could basically write this show! You have them down pat _ It's nice to have a new one, since the show's been canceled. So, basically, I shall be devastated if there is no conclusion. BTW - Emerson so IS secretly fond of Chuck. I'm glad you noted it XP
Applegrass chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
Absolutely LOVING this, please write more! The story is fantastic and your characterisation of Olive and the Coroner in their scenes together is spot on, especially as they never met on the show... :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
This is so awesome!
bluedragon1836 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Ooh, I'm hooked! By the way, you really have the character's down well. I can picture this entire story in my mind as I'm reading it. Well done so far!
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
I've had this on my favorites list for a while but hadn't had the chance to read it yet. But now that I have, I wish I had gotten to this sooner. It's so brilliant and you capture the lightness, morbidity and wit of the actual series so very well! Your asides are so hilarious and you write Ned especially well. Wonderful start and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
KaraLee713 chapter 4 . 3/10/2009
This is so fabulous. I know it's been said, but you capture the tone of the show so perfectly it's like watching an episode.

You have a wonderful style, and I'm enjoying this more than anything I've read on here in quite some time. I actually laughed aloud at a couple points (prompting some odd looks) and I hope to see more!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I quite like your writing style, and it's a very good storyline, but it seems slightly over-done in parts. Nothing major, and it still is very funny.
Mongie chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
LOL Van Helsing's daydarks for Vampires. Clever idea! And I loved Chuck using Emerson's hand to pat Ned. I can just imagine the expression on his face when that happened. Hilarious chapter, as always. :D
Like2CUHappy chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
i love it. update asap!it's such a bummer that the show is ending [
Monj chapter 3 . 12/15/2008
Wo, the plot thickens! Or at least, moves along, as it would be difficult for a plot to thicken and a reader still be able to see all of it. I can't believe how well you've got the narration style down - it's straight off the show! And, once again, I love how you've brought vampires into this, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. :D
Shot in Sarajevo chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Oh, the coroner! You've done a fantastic job of characterising him and his interactions with Olive. I do hope this story continues after the show's run is over, because it's so pitch-perfect that it's like having a new episode without needing ABC's episode player. I can literally hear Jim Dale's voice as I read this. Great work!
Shot in Sarajevo chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Have I mentioned that I love this story? Because I do. The tone and characterisations continue to be perfect and the story is just as fantastic as what I've come to expect from Pushing Daisies. Can't wait for an update.
otahyoni chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
Another fun chapter! Enjoying this very much. :)
CahootsToCollege chapter 1 . 11/9/2008