Reviews for Kim Possble: Throw me something mister!
Sammyboy94 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Spring break fits that category too... Cops give out 'drunk and disorderly'' like candy on Halloween
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sounds like hang over too me.
pbow chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Hi CB,
I finally got around to reading this one. There's a lot of interesting history that I didn't know, but of course you would. living there.
I can just see Teddy and Barry going ape when Ron and Drew catch up to them. All the swooning over the "Blond God" by one, and the other trying to dig a little info (dirt?) from the sourse.
And of course more Hurricanes are on the way, both the drink and the trouble our girls are going to get into.
Are you going to get back to this any time soon? I can't wait to find out what caught Kim's attention, either. (Going on 3 years now since the last update.)
Live Large,
Paul
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Phoenix touted this fic in his Twin Flames Of Darkness. I’ll overlook the fact that he’s the beta. Such nepotism is not a matter of serious consequence among KP’s Men. :D

Kim must’ve really tied one on. I’ve done a lit of crazy things. Getting wasted wasn’t one of them.

Shego’s the picture of waking up from contented sleep. Apparently she and ron can hold their…whatever they all had…better than the cheerleader can.
JCS1966 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Sorry it took a while tp review this, but I'm still here. You'd think Junior would've given up the pop star thing byu this time, he's old enough to be labelled a "has-benn" by regular celeb standards.

Can't wait to see what each duo has discovered,; the question is... are they even on the sane street?

Ready for the next installment!
Data Seeker chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
Dear Author

Nice little update.

The beginning was good, featuring Kim, Shego/Sarah, Drakken/Drew and Ron sorting out what happened was amusing and in character.

The flashback scenes were good.

The part with the girls (Shego/Sarah and Kim) was amusing and in character. Shego/Sarah have gone straight, but she still imperfect, and woos imperfect Kim into alcohol for a little fun (at least it wasn’t a very extreme behavior).

The part with Drakken/Drew and Ron looking for their wives were amusing and in character.

The part with Barry and Teddy was…well it’s complicate to explain. But I’ll do my best.

It was well-written, drama and suspense.

As for the fact that these two people are apparently responsible for the spectacle that Kim and Shego went through (though that has yet to be determine), well it’s like this.

I’m not a fan of the homosexual references (partly since it doesn’t attract me and partly because of my morals).

But I am glad that you didn’t do anything erotic or that promote homosexuality. You didn’t offend me. Thank you.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean; and the slang is good.

And the mature themes are handled well (but you already knew that).

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
Michael Howard chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Another enjoyable visit with our two favorite couples in the Big Easy. I liked the glimpse of Junior and his "bronzed hussy of a wife" too. As for "Yoco Ohyo" isn't she the woman who broke up Team Go?
waveform chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I know from personal experience that trying to find one's wife in a crowd can be difficult. I don't know how she does it, but my wife can almost disappear at will. I'll wager that's a skill Sarah learned during her villainous career, and that in crowds such as Mardi Gras, it's not a hard feat to accomplish.

The spiky haired art director and his wife sound familiar; I guess I'll have to wait and see if they are who I think they are. This is like a slowly unfolding mystery with each revalation adding more questions than answers. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble catches up to Kim and Sarah.
noncynic chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
I await the next chapter with some wariness. Shego flaming would-be lotharios with high alcohol content? How did she avoid spontaneous(explosive) human combustion?
Katsumara chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Oh boy, this is just too good. Forgive me for not reviewing the previous chapters. Oddly enough, I *just* came upon this. Keep up the fine work, CB73!
whitem chapter 4 . 10/25/2009
I don't like being lost... And for some reason, I'm a little lost here. I think I've got the jist of what's going on, and I can tell something big is about to happen. But I'll be damned if I know what! (Got a small sliver of an idea, but that's it)

So I'm looking forward to the next chapter in hopes of finding out some answers...
screaming phoenix chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Oh I can't wait for this meeting and to learn just what Kim and Shego found that raised their interest like that. The aftereffects should be interesting to say the least.

Always glad to help out!
Thomas Linquist chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I wondered what had happened to this story. Real Life bites again!

Sometimes I think maybe they should put up small platform at theme parks and big events like this. Maybe even rent binoculars. Think of all the time that would be saved searching for lost spouses and children.

Kim and Shego look-alikes huh? That's an interesting little dig in the Kigo-ist side.

As for the signal bleed from phone land lines, I don't think Team Possible could be charged. It's out there, and it's not as if they attempt to pick up signals.

Thomas
Sentinel103 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
Lemme see CB, I take it that Barry and Teddy 'performing artists' that's one way to say it...I guess. Following the free money until they retire or something. They are so cute together.

Junior bombed huh? To bad one of the artists got hurt protecting him. And Bonnie is just protecting her 'investment'. Oh what did Elton John say "If you want a hit, write a ballad".

Nice info on what other happenings go on during Fat Tuesday...And our dainty Sarah knowing all about it. And Drew too.

The girls are off and it looks like an interesting chase ensues...

Keep it up CB,