Reviews for Anniversary
tuxjim chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This is a sweet story... I tried to view it on the ShoujoAi Archive site, but it has been deleted. Did you do it, or did the person(s) in charge of the site do it?

Anyway, I wanted you to know that your reason for writing the story (as you explained in the author's notes) is just as sweet as the story itself, and I have added it to my list of favorite stories. I've also listed you as one of my favorite authors, since I've read other stories from you before and enjoyed them.

Take care and be well. Ja ne for now.

"Tux"
Dead.And.Alive chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This story is well, great. I bet I could read it an infinite amount of times and not get tired of it, which is normally hard to do because I can't even read my own stories over to see where I am at.

There's also the fact that I find it amazing how you could easily write this story with so much fluff in it, yet if you put your mind to it make a 'M' rated fanfic. It's a complete turnover. I give you my full respect you that.

Kudos
StrawberryChappy chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Now well, see, this fic always makes my day :3

I love how this just shows you a moment in the life of Shizuru and Natsuki. You can see that they're already in a relationship, but it's nothing too complex or nothing that warrants them to hit the sack. It's sweet, and definitely cuddle-worthy.

Your interpretation of Shizuru is making me see a different side of her, and not one that's normally viewed as a stereotype. I appreciate that. She doesn't quite fit the mold that people have been making for her, yet at the same time she's not out of character.

Berry-chan
JLWolv chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
cuteeeeeeeee!
hit.dana chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
U this was cute _
WouldBeSenpai chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hello Leebot-san,

I really love this fic, and all of your work for that matter, but that is not why I am responding to this story. Actually, I had a question. All of this time I have been assuming that you were a homosexual woman (as you write love scenes so convincingly). However, it recently occurred to me that you could easily be male, as it does not sat one way or another in your profile (although I could have missed something). Therefore, I was just curious, are you male or female? If you would rather not say, for whatever reason, that is completely understandable. It's really none of my business. If you are male, though, I applaud you on your accurate representations of women. Also, and this may be forward as I recall you stating that you had a girlfriend (but please don't hold this against me, as it is meant to be a mere compliment), you must be an amazing lover regardless of your gender *respectful bow*. Answer this as you see fit. Ookini for all of your wonderful work.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Loved this line :3

(“Sure thing, Zuru. Tomorrow too... and Wednesday. Whenever. Always...”)

Wonderful little cuddle/fluff fic. I truly enjoyed this 3
venz07 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw
SpinningRose chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I love how you write. I'm also amazed with how well you handle fluff. Now if I could just find stories as well written as yours in the other fandoms I follow. LOL
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
YAY awesome and cute! Thanks for the read XD!
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Aww kawaii! That was adorable good job!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw!
reviewerskye chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
when i saw mai hime, i knew, the moment she blushed, that that badass biker girl was a big cuddler. lol

yay anniversary 0