Reviews for A Knife In the Dark
Cel chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hi everyone,

This is Cel, the author of a Knife in the Dark. It's been four years since I've written in the LotR universe, but I've decided to revisit it. Furthermore, I'd like to continue AKitD - I will continue where I left off. So, here is some important information for those of you who are interested:

1) I no longer have access to my account. I will be making a new one and posting a link to A Knife in the Dark once I have it ready to go. Chapter 2 will accompany it.
2) I need to track down my notes on the story. I will likely be changing some aspects, as well as making small edits where necessary, but the fundamental story will stay the same.
3) I will not be doing either of the above until I've made more progress on the story. The last thing I want to do is abandon it again and tick everyone off.
4) The other stories I described in my profile may or may not be posted. I'd like to ease myself back into writing with a few oneshots - and I also need to reread my notes to see if they're worth posting anymore.

Thank you for bearing with me. In the mean time, happy holidays!

Cel
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I suppose you've already got tons of people telling you this, and I'm pretty sure that three and a half years later my input won't do too much, but I would be greatly joyed were this story to be continued.

Your writing is smooth and practically flawless, and the idea is one you've already begun to develop beautifully. I understand very well that life happens and ideas fade, but if you did ever decide to come back to this, it would make at least one person ridiculously happy. )

Right, I'll just check the little "follow story" button, now.
Feafea chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Update please!
lotrlover24 chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed this story even tho i just started reading it and I was wondering why you havent continued it I would love to keep reading! I no that you wouldnt start back up just because one person asked you to but I would really like it if you could finish it.
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
POOR ARAGORN!

Please continue this!

I hope you do cause I want to know what happens next!
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Hello! Thank you much for writing this, and please do continue! Yes, I can tell that you are a new writer, but you are a better new writer than I was! Please keep up the good work! -Starkreactor
jensenluv chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
wow...this is very well written. you manage to beautifully describe the surroundings as well as delve into the minds of the characters with eloquent wording. beautifully done! your characters respond realistically to each new happenstance in a way many writers fail to achieve. thank you so much for sharing this story with us humble readers here on fanfiction! i absolutely adore this story, and would really really like to read more of it! (you cannot, in all honesty, leave me hanging there! i need to know what happens!)

...i suppose what i am trying to say, is...please write more soon! i am absolutely hooked on this!

thank you so much for the wonderful read! i hope i see more it in the very near future!

happy holidays!
Ole chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Oh, please continue!
anonymousfog chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
GREAT STORY! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the fantastic work and update soon!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Very, very well written. I'm glad you're keeping this up.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
You know, plenty of good authors have similar ideas independant of each other. If you came up with this plot on your own, you don't need anyone's permission to write it.
Elentarri chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Lovely story so far. Please post the next chapter as soon as possible. :-)
The Otherworlder chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I think your fic is the first to draw a review from me in a long, long, long time. Somehow, this feels quite refreshing and utterly gripping. So, update soon! We are all waiting here! Lol.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Interesting start. I definitely want to see where this is going.. looking forward to updates. ;)
Aelaer chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Very enjoyable chapter. While movie-verse usually bores me since it is simply overdone, you are doing it in a way that you are clearly adding your own elements and make it your own plot. I hope that you won't stereotype the hobbits like many movie-verse writers do, though. In the end, I look forward to the next chapters.