Reviews for Diamonds Are Forever
twilightrules17 chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
Sigh the petition NOW and save FanFiction

FanFiction is not copyright no one is selling what they write and they always say that they don't own what they are writing about so why get rid of FanFiction in they USA please don't take away peoples enjoyment just because you don't like it please don't let people take it away

So sight the petition DO IT NOW OR ELSE ( please) :'( :'( :'( :'(
Jen chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
And I got excited for nothing but information I already know...

Cheers for that...
JustLurking chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
You've moved them all from LA to the UK - love it! And the writing - "Do we know why?" she asked carefully - I can hear Amanda doing just that! PLEASE add more UK references; I'd really love to know how the show would play on that side of the pond, and you seem to be the perfect writer to do just that. More, please!
ScientificAnomaly chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Loved it! Very well written! Glad Jesse was ok in the end :) Well done! xx
Judith chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Very nice story, like your other story, too. Diagnosis Murder is one of my favorite tv-serie, and Jesse is the best character. Though I like other characters, too.

Keep writing these stories. We of course understand that you have other life, too, and there is not so much time to write.;) But when you have time, update, and make us happy.
Beth chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Loved when Mark said 'Blimey'! :D
Beth chapter 13 . 3/15/2009
WOW! You have a real talent for writing! I really enjoyed your imagery and realistic plot! The characters came to life just as well as if we were watching it on tv. As a fellow writer, I know how much praise can make me want to write more, PLEASE keep writing this! I could read it forever, you've got me so hooked on it.
keks chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
Very well so far. And now I need to be patient. But thats not my quality... So please please finish this great story soon! Thanks for sharing!
Daisyangel chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Another chapter whoohoo! I loved this chapter. More soon, please.
JesseTravisfan chapter 13 . 2/6/2009
Lovely new chapter.:) Steve is like a worried big brother, or just a best friend (I don't wanna think about nothing more..;).

So good job again! Great to hear that you're writing a new story! But don't forget this one.;)
j to the d chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
awesome chapter! can't wait to see what happens next!
Iaveina chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Fantastic story! I can't wait for more!
Rayleigh chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
Great story.. I love this chapter..

can't wait for the next one.. keep up the good work :)
JesseTravisfan chapter 12 . 1/9/2009
Good, very good chapter! :)
j to the d chapter 12 . 1/8/2009
AWESOME new chapter! I'd loved how you put the title of the story, in the story its - self. can't wait to see the next chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »