Reviews for Waiting For A Boy To Come Home
NerdyJoePublic chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Nice... I'm a massive Deer Hunter fan and reading your work takes me to places the film never did but which I often wondered about.

Hanna chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I adored it!

You kept Linda so much in charecter, that I could see all the scenes in my head, perfect!

And I also think that she would end up with Mike after all, his love for her was so deep and caring, and it was clear that he would always be there for her if she allowed him to.

I had a lovely reading,thanks for that
EleganceWithATwist-x chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
What an amazing story!

I loved it!

x
alice chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
it's cute and charming, but it was kind of depressing too. i always thought it should be linda and nick forever.
ImADynamo chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Aw lovely!

Deer Hunter is one of my favourite Meryl Streep movies and that was so well done... nice one!

Liv x
MammaMiaMonster chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
aww its so sweet i love this story i just watched the film again today and i never realised how long it was 3 hours god. any way love the story
oiseaus chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
This was so good! I've been waiting for a story like this ever since I saw there was a category for the deer hunter. it is a wonderful movie and this story really was well done. bravo!
Galantria chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice story! I thought that Stanley was very in character, which is probably a very hard thing to do. Linda was never my favorite character in the movie, but I liked this a lot.
the.beginning.of.happiness chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really liked this story!

I've never actually seen The Deer Hunter, but I've read what it's about and I really just imagined some of the stuff with Linda like this, so thanks!