Reviews for Daniel's attempts
abovetherim chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
great chapter, I didn't expect their to be a pragnancy either but it is cute with the story! I like how he proposed before he knew about the baby, and it was really cute how he cant sleep with out her (plus that is very realistic because I read in a magazine men sleep better when they are with their partners)! Anyways great job I just have one question did they ever tell becks they weren't married or are they said going to have a small wedding and hope he doesnt find out?
KoreWillow chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
GREAT LAST CHAPTER! Although I am sad to see it end; it was cute and adorable and fluffy! Loved it; Great story!
Historianic chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
So, we come to it at last. The last chapter of your first fanfic, incidentally Detty which of course makes me smile, and you did a FANTASTIC job! First of all, it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there, so major brownie points for that. Secondly, I loved the way you wrote this, your interpretation of the characters, of the Detty dynamic, it was a joy to read. I was definitely surprised by the baby in this chapter, probably as much as Daniel, lol. And I loved the way you worked the classic Daniel-Betty-getting-our-wires-crossed that we first saw in chapter 1 into this chapter. It's a really cute, endearing quirk of their relationship. I also liked the change in Daniel. In chapter 1 he kept skirting round what he really wanted to say to Betty, to ask, and in this epilogue chapter, he couldn't help himself and just blurted the whole thing out. From one extreme to the other, but it gave Daniel a nice character arc. And of course I loved the intimacy and closeness between Daniel and Betty. Very nicely done. What more can I say? I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your Detty fic and hope to see more from you in the near future. CONGRATULATIONS! You deserve it for a fic you can really be proud of. And thanks for sharing it with all of us. Take care:)
didi6 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
Great storie, more soon!

I love it! :)
didi6 chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
Great chapter, whrite soon!
Historianic chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
That was perfect! Made me all warm and fuzzy inside. I really liked the banter between Alexis and Daniel. I liked her big-sisterly concern. And Daniel asking her not to go into his bedroom made me giggle. So we have Dettily Ever After! YAY! I'm hoping there'll be another chapter or two after this. I'll keep an eye out! Thanks! You've done a really great job!
abovetherim chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
Thanks for the update, that chapter was great and I really needed some detty especially after tonights episode!
Xira34 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Great. More Soon.
didi6 chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Great chapter, whrite soon!
abovetherim chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
AWESOME! I love how your story is going to be nice and short, how you had the drama in the first chapter and now you got to the happy moment! Don't get me wrong I love long drama inspired fics too but it is nice to read yours and get immediate happiness, it just makes me so so excited! cant wait for the next chapter and the epilogues! I love epilogues too!
Historianic chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
love, Love, LOVED this! I read this with a smile on my face a mile wide and a warm fuzzy feeling. I loved Daniel blatantly spelling his feelings out for Betty after the confusion that afternoon, "Ok, just so I’m clear. You get that I’m saying I love you and that this is our date, a date between a man and a hot, hot woman?" - too cute! It was all just a really perfect moment between them, just, well, love. *laughs* I'm such a Detty romantic sap aren't I? A great job with this! I greatly look forward to the next chapter! Updates please! Thanks!
LunaSolTierra chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This is fantastic, I can't wait till the date. Daniel is so in love and Betty so oblivious. Please update soon I'm loving this.
Xira34 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Great. Love Daniel in this chapter. Please update. :-)
Historianic chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Oh YAY! Another huge Detty fan and another new Detty fic! This was a really wonderful first chapter. And considering that english is your third language, you have a pretty good command of the language and are doing an amazing job! Full credit to you. With just this first chapter, I'm already hooked. I love your interpretation of the characters. I loved Daniel's nerves over asking Betty out - the whole him-phoning-her-even-though-they-can-see-each-other-in-person thing was just too cute! A nice little romantic-comedy-esque moment there. Poor Daniel! I wanted to bang his and Betty's heads together when they got their wires crossed and Betty didn't realise he was asking her out. But as his sister and mom pointed out, Daniel wasn't exactly clear about the fact he was asking her for a date. Speaking of which, I adored Alexis and Claire's reaction to Daniel's being in love with Betty. "When are you guys getting married?" - loved that line! Thanks so much for sharing this with all of us and update asap please! You're doing a fantastic job and I can't wait for more! Thanks!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Aw so far it is really cute...and your English isn't too bad actualy!

I can't wait for you to update...I want to read more:D