Reviews for Revealed
cindy4651 chapter 16 . 6/8
Beautiful! "Then I bid you farewell," he said softly. "But I assure you, I have better things to do than watch your corpse decompose."
cindy4651 chapter 13 . 6/8
Yay Arthur for begging Master Merlin to come back!
cindy4651 chapter 10 . 6/8
thank you for taking the time to write this story. Your characterizations are excellent.
cindy4651 chapter 8 . 6/8
Very good, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 6/7
This is great. The tension and pacing are perfect.
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 6/7
Really good story , And all your characters are in character.
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 6/7
Good start. I like your Arthur characterization.
KmKizmet chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
I think... this seems ooc of everyone to an extent. Uther seems to be my top favorite character in the story for not seeming ooc in my standards. But... that being said, yes I don't hate Uther! I love the story!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 11 . 3/9/2015
SHIT
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
your grammar is fine but there are a few words you really need to learn to spell, or at least use spell check.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
sorcerer. not sorrserser or sorcerrer or sorccerer or anything else. how can you be a fan of anything supernatural and not be able to spell sorcerer?
cindy4651 chapter 14 . 10/5/2013
Cool, I've never seen Arthur claim to be a victim of enchantment before. Great idea!
Carri007 chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
Very good story. Accurate characters, well thought out plot, and quite believable. I look forward to reading the sequel :)
O.o NO FREAKING WAY chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
For spells actually used in the show, you can go to Merlin wiki to find their spelling and what they do (bregdan anweald gafeluc is an enchantment for mortal weapons, but cannot be directly used on the griffin)
earthtolauren chapter 1 . 1/2/2012