Reviews for Bits and Pieces: Scrapbook of LOve
animechick100 chapter 30 . 3/19/2013
Awwww! I read all of these and I loved it! My favorite one would have to be the swimming lesson one! :) Kukai and Yaya are sooo adorable together and I was really mad when he got with Utau and Yaya got with Kairi :\ They don't fit together at all! But, anyways, great job on this story! I loved it! I really really really hope you write another KukaixYaya story soon because there isn't that many stories of them on here :( But, I don't know if you get on here anymore either since you finished this in 2009. But if you do still get on here then please! *gets on knees* I'm begging you to write another story for these two! Haha I sound kinda crazy don't I? Anyways, great story again! Kukaya forever! 3
SkyWarriorKirby chapter 21 . 2/3/2013
It's sad there's not many authors who ship Kukai x Yaya. I don't see anything special between Kukai and Utau or Kairi and Yaya.. So yeah Your story's great c:
LTDrocksforever chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
The trombone isn't that hard (I know cuz I used to play it last year I was awesome at it but it was too big for me I had a hard time lugging it around)
Girl chapter 30 . 8/21/2012
Not happy when i read this, but i love it! 3
Fluffysnow chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
I like this chapter! it is so romantic!
GrossGirl18 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Aww! Kawaii! But you made Yaya talk in first person once, which she doesn't do! Other than that, this is adorable!
GigiThECraZyxsilentAnna chapter 30 . 3/7/2010
screamattheskyx3 you are so right! screw kutau! kukya (is that the right name?oh well) is much better and more kawaii! im sad that you have to end the story but all things come to an end right? well i hope you write some more stories on kukai and yaya

Gigi
LyricalAngelFangirl chapter 30 . 3/3/2010
I must say, I am not a fan of Kukaya, (though I occasionally write oneshots if bored or requested by reviewers,) but your writing is amazing. I liked some of the chapters and the ideas behind it, considering you didn't have a lot of source material to work with.

:)Emi-tan:)
screamattheskyx3 chapter 30 . 2/10/2010

I love this pairing so much. Screw Kutau. xD

These one-shots were so kawaii! x3

Great job! -claps-

-Alice-chan
xRinrinx3 chapter 30 . 12/18/2009
Thank you so much for all your entertaining oneshots about this adorable couple. I hope you'll be writing another story soon. :)
CattyGothLoli chapter 30 . 12/13/2009
I's sad it's over, but that was a great last chapter! Nice job with this Sierra-chan!
Chicorin chapter 30 . 12/12/2009
Dear Seirra-chan, congratulations on completing this story, it's one of my favourites, please continue to write more amazing stories. Looking forward to your next story.

Luv, Chicorin
Luna Seine Louve chapter 30 . 12/12/2009
I loved it! *takes sip of cider and grins broadly* great-great ending Sempie!
CattyGothLoli chapter 29 . 12/6/2009
I loved it! This chapter was cute Sierra-chan! It would have been cool if something like this showed up in the anime. Great work! I can't wait till the next chapter and sadly, final chapter..! Good luck!
Luna Seine Louve chapter 28 . 12/1/2009
lmao i would have beat the shit outta him! lol