Reviews for Darkworld
Harry2 chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
This changes EVERYTHING! A) Faith, you have to find a way to get to Angelus and dust him fast! B) You have to find someone who knows something about mystical brainwashing and get them to work on Buffy. Exvrpt, I don't think in her mind she is Buffy any more. She is just Angelus' toy, to be used in whatever way he wants, be it as a Slayer, or as a source of this special blood. Either way, its going to take a lot of work, maybe with XCander's team, to figure a way out of this mess!
Angellufy chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Cruel world.
Angellufy chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Faith is such a bitch. Eheheheheeheh
Angellufy chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Wow! He changed Buffy. That is something I'd expect him to do anyway. Just curious to know more.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Red #1 I think its time to start calling in some markers. You are going to need help finding out what has made Angel/Angelus so powerful in this universe. Also, you need to find out how he got B under his spell. That means magic users, which means either the Charmed Ones or finding Tara!
Reader chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Thanks for the update! Love the bleak world you've got going here. It was fun reading how you crushed the hope of the remaining good guys.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Sounds to me that the trio could use a good witch to get into Buffy's head! It looks like she has embraced her inner slayer with a passion and if that is the case, the only thing preventing Angelus from being dust is some form of mind control! Might be time to see if Vamp Willow knows a good witch or two to help our heros out.
Chyna Fox chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You are amazing. I swear I was going to CRY if I could not find your work anywhere. Thanks for uploading!
Thoughts13 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Great ending. I like the idea of the gladiator showdown. Very nicely done.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
I have to admit, Angelus has a good champion in his stable in Buffy, and can handle himself as well. Question is, what is going to happen when the PTB raise up their OWN champion!
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 11/11/2008
I just love this story. It was interesting to remember that Angel did spend all that time in Hell. I got a kick out of Buffy licking the knife and taunting the opponent. Angelus ruling Los Angelus is a sight to behold.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Now THIS is my idea of FUN! Vamp Willow, Red and Faith all in the same bed, heading out to see Angelus. Sounds like things are about to get VERY interesting!
Lilly Emerald chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
this is a good idea. i like AUs and want to see more of this one...if there's any more?
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
Well, Angelus does seem to have it all doesn't he? Buffy's slayer "Blood of God" on tap for him and as a way to help control others.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I think that Faith is beginning to realize what she unleashed when she had Angel's soul removed. Now Angelus is on the loose, and he has turned Buffy into a pain/pleasure creature for his use. And that is going to cause a lot of trouble for Wilkins when he comes back to LA!