Reviews for Come on Get Higher
joanyc chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Not your best? Crazyness!
Beautiful sexy and hot
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I loved it.

Brandy
dreamersmile chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
HEY...so when u sent me ur incredibly kind review 4 dimensions, i saw all ur fics that u had added/uded n id somehow missed. so sorry for the lack of review love. this in particular was just wonderful. I know how addictive writing this kind of LP can be, but dont worry cos u write the two of them better than everyone I know! I just love S6 LP, I hope they keep goin the way they are. anyway, thanks 4 another piece of awesome work.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I dug it; made me want cereal...
Ninpinpin chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
excelent!
samandjackshipper chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I've been waiting for someone to write a 607 fic since the promo aired over a week ago and you did god! Very sexy and so what should have happened in the episode!
Rae chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Why didn't this happen on the show? :D Great job, once again, very hot.
GGashleighOTH chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
KL!

OMG! You used Come on Get Higher! I'm in love! Also it was brilliant. You don't just write smut, because you always have the emotional connections there that make Lucas and Peyton. With a lot of smuty writing it is just too much and non believeable because it's not Lucas and Peyton at all and it isn't real. With your writing that's never an issue. You have a story with smut not smut with a story and that's the way it should be. Amazing job my girl
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i thought it was awesome. keep up the great work
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I liked it.
yaba chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
dont ever stop writing smut! You hear? I will kill you lol, I love this one shot, it was adorable, and exactly how i envisioned them possibly hoking up after. this was great, love me some sexy leyton ;)

Yana
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
i absolutley loved it; your LP fics, especially smutty one-shots, are at the top of my favorites.

&i think you're just fine writing it, no need to stop.

;]

but amazing job, as always, i lovedlovedloved the episode last night, and i'm so glad i got to read such a great one shot to go along with it.

Lucas and Peyton Scott chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
sque. Really good, 607 was love!
Leyton-equals-TrueLoveAlways chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I REALLY LIKED IT. PLUS THAT EPISODE WAS BRILLIANT
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
That was fantastic, and extremely hot! You always do the love scenes so well! This is exactly the type of post-episode fic I was hoping for, and you definitely delivered! Great job!