Reviews for Come Together
Strike Faster Than Starlight chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
I know that this story is pretty old but I do need to say my opinion...In one hand, the writing is incredible and you could pass the emotion to the readers. Now on the other hand, I do think that it should've been better for this to be just Zack x Tifa, really I didn't see a reason to make this a threesome and I don't think that Cloud would ever participate in one, okay he would be angry or sad by the news of Zack screwing Tifa but he would deal with it and move on, not convinced to participate in something like this.

Other than that I do have to say that it was a good work.
LilithValdis chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Omg! This was incredibly sexy, and I didn't feel weird reading it. Anyway keep up the great work! Btw you should definitely make more of these!
Vaneeta chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
damn! that was really good, i always loved the idea of zackxcloudxtifa but barely anyone does it xD i really hope to see you do more of these lol
KEI chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
OMFG! This is very hot, I love the ZackxTifaxCloud
I congratulate you stay cool
lovexisxaxsin782 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I'm now in love with this story. Thank you for writing this and thanks to the other collaborator. I really enjoyed reading this.
Amber chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Smokin' hot.
BellaOfTheTower chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
TT I nearly cried at the end. These three characters are my favorites from Final Fantasy VII. I was so moved. You did good in showing everyone's emotions.
Jae.Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Daamn..
Coco chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
OMG the best Zack/Tifa/Cloud fanfiction ever, really hot :3
kumachan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
...wow..*speechless*..ok PHEW now that was HOT. best citrus scene I've seen in awhile, and possibly the best 'therapy' imaginable xD
Lourdes23 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Holy... I mean... wow... that was sooooo hot. Hot and emotional. And did I mention oh my god? Because I think I forgot that. I can't even say how much I loved this - it boggles the mind. Very well done. Man... OKay so now I either need to go wake up my husband or take a cold shower...
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
An interesting premise and a well done threesome. I like the emotional build up. (Thanks for the context as I'm reading it as a stand alone.) I'm not interested in Zack and Cloud slash, but the affection between them is clear and with Tifa and your "what if" together it works.
August Avant chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Oh. My. God.

I know that's how almost all of the reviews for this story start, but honestly, I can't think of any other way to start! I'll do my best to write a decent review now...

There's so much I love about this - Tifa and Zack's loyalty to Cloud through their despair, Cloud's suppressed jealousy, Zack's reckless way of getting Cloud to show emotion, and all the unexpected twists and turns throughout. At the very beginning I had to double check and make sure this story wasn't labelled as Zack x Cloud because I really couldn't see how Tifa was going to factor in to a Zack-bathing-Cloud scene, but somehow it all beatifully came together (um, no pun intended). I think this is the first fic I've read that I can somehow say everything was a surprise to read, but at the same time everything seemed so believable - and I think everyone was rather in-character, given the circumstances.

Whew. As someone who's only considering writing fanfic, you've really set the bar high : )
amethyst-key chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I so love you right now.

I recently discovered my love of all fics Zack/Tifa/Cloud and have been roaming the internet trying to find some. (There's not a lot, let me tell you!)

You are such an awesome writer and to see you wrote something for the three... *loves*

The whole fanfic was heart-wrenching, and here was so much to it in way of emotion. I loved how it wasn't just smut (though, that was fantastic, anyway), and there was such a deep connection between the three of them.

This definitely going in my favorites. 3
Zetsubel chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
ommfg, Batman. She blew my mind.

I've found myself to be insanely addicted to threesome relationships lately, and I gotta say. This is now my second favorite coupling. This was a work of ART. All of the elements of romance were there. Het, yaoi, smut, fluff, sorrow... And most importantly LOVE. This, and Team 8 from Naruto have me threesome obsessed. You rock not only socks, but ballet flats, platforms, heels, sneakers, pantie-hos, stockings, knee-highs, Doc Martens, and GARTERS. xD