Reviews for Devil's Hotline
Wish is too forced.
GooBall chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
*Runs away then realises that I still need to write a review turns around and runs back*
Well that went dark fast.
Still good although it went a bit(a lot) different then I expect.

-GooBall
GooBall chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Cake. CAAAAAAKKEEEEEE.
GJ.

-GooBall
Difdi chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Jack O'Neill of SG-1 spells his name with two Ls. There is another Colonel in Cheyenne Mountain who spells his name with one L. If you've committed a typo, you ought to correct it. If the forces of heaven and hell are looking for O'Neil by mistake, that could have funny consequences...
mchenryve chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
If you didn't like how the chapter ended then go back and edit it. Other than that this is a interesting story.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
This is the best story I have read in awhile! It was there be a sequel? And why am I enjoying sam and jack on hild's side? would mara and hild be able to access jolinar's memories?
Sigma-del-Prisium chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Holy frak. SGC had just been recruited into a war they never thought would have existed.
Spica75 chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
Last chapter was quite hard to follow who did what and what was really happening, aside from that it was a GOOD story.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Despite some of your own notes to the contrary, I think you did an excellent job with this. I also enjoyed seeing Mara, and especially Hild, really get down and dirty like the demons they actually are. Too many OMG/AMG fics gloss over this, and even just out-right neuter them. Thanks for the read!
oddhack chapter 15 . 4/7/2012
This took a shocking turn towards violence at the end, but it's good to be reminded that demons are indeed Infernal. Jack and Sam will have some real struggles ahead to overcome the horror of what was done through their bodies. Hope you continue the series someday!
Krabkrab chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Didn't it say his marks were that of a second-class, if so why did she have so much trouble with him? (Let alone releasing her Goetia magic...?)
Ekare chapter 8 . 6/12/2011
Boring.
FaerieKnight197 chapter 15 . 5/18/2011
Hmm, interesting story. Rather dark at times though. I'd be interested in seeing what happens next.
Liger24 chapter 15 . 5/3/2011
This a very interesting story. I'd like read more chapters of this story. Overall I like this story very much and I hope to see more chapters posted soon.
Krabkrab chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
I've read this story before (although this chapter is new, and I had no idea about Origins and Angel biter) but I really agree with you. Mara is a first class unlimited licence demon. Hild would, most likely not allow for incompetence. So while she fails against the goddesses she is most likely a lot more powerful than given credit for. And truth be told, her attempts seem, slightly half-assed. And seeing as Urd is/was her best friend (when they're both off duty of course) it's probably why she's never gone all out duel. Especially seeing as Urd's powers are limited by her licence, while Urd is, naturally more powerful than Belldandy and Mara she'd lose in a fight because her power, is restricted by her second class, limited licence. Mara would have to be, very powerful to be able to become a first class unlimited, especially taking into consideration her boss.