Reviews for When the Heart Races
jjjjanna chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I wish you had continued :( this story is really good and interesting! :) let me know if you decide to continue :D
StupidShinyVolvoOwner18 chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
love it! update soon pleasee (:
shanpagne16 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I'm pretty sure that I'll be quiting this story... You haven't updated in SEVEN MONTHS! Don't take this in a bad way - I love this story, of course, but I'm an extremely impatient person... and I don't think I can wait seven more months, or however long until you update. Let me know if you update again, though, and I'll keep reading! :)

Lots of Love,

Alice
BRANDY chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
LOVE WHAT IVE READ SO FAR. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN
afjklgsdfhjkdslhgjk chapter 2 . 11/13/2008
O. Interesting story. I just finished A Twist of Fate, so I decided to try this. :P great stories.
Your numero uno chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
i really like it.. but i think that it moves a little fast.

i mean you can pull it off because if you have likie an awesome plot [which im sure you do] but idkk.

i really like it but the speed is a little.. fast.

im sure you'll pull it off.

hugs and kisses tyra(:

xoxo gossip girl.
Ali Paige Axx chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
thank you for updating this story or show should i say? haha. can't wait for the next episode! :)
redredreglasses chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
Hi! :D

Really enjoyed reading the first two chapters for this story - keep updating; can't wait to see what happens next! ]
Ali chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Well Lena ... I am truly fucking amazed. That was so cool! I hate Twilight beyond belief and you made the characters actually enjoyable. I like how you describe things. They sound so deep, but not in that obnoxious way where you can't even follow the story because of the way things are worded. You did a damn good job, Lena Beans.

And I feel like putting this in a review for all to see in regards to your profile:

"Ali punches my tits & vagina almost any chance she gets.

Kait is my fake lezbo girlfriend.

I enjoy beating up Bobby(:

AND SARAH CHILLS WITH STEVEN'S DADAYE!"

1) Yes I do. And I enjoy it beyond belief. The best was when Mr. Neilson was lecturing us and I did it :D And today with the security guard.

2) You told me you dumped her at WalMart. Oh me oh my! Lena -Bear is a lying cheatin' skankerdoodle

3) Doesn't everyone love beating him up? titteh twistas own :]

4) She said we could tell Steve about it next class she's not there for!

Well you have a good day Lena bear! I cannot wait until tomorrow when we shall arouse our peers once more.
Vi0lentSerenity chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Interesting start, cant wait to see more
Ali Paige Axx chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
that was single handedly the best damn chapter i have ever read in my life! it kept me itrigued and i love how you write...

please supply me with another episode next week...don't go on strike. thanks :)

-Alex
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
dolphinherovamp5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
This "show" is pretty awesome. I'm so going to continue reading!
bent05 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow, that's so cool. I like how you made it into a TV episode format, that's such a great idea. I hope in your fanfic you experiment with the pairs a little to make it seem even more like a TV show. Because no one couple stays together all the time on a show, well some couples stay together for a long time but they have there patches(I hope I'm making sense). Btw I love Jack's Mannequin, I was just about to listen to them before I started reading this story. Well I know what I'm going be doing to do next *reaches for ipod*!